What is it like for the punters when...

TheCorinthian

I've been in a number of after-hours places when they were busted - but those were mostly a kind of formality, like they had to do it every once in a while, we picked up our whiskey bottles and left, the cops were perfectly polite to me on all occasions and there was no suggestion that we'd done anything wrong by going out to an illegal bar at 7 o'clock in the morning... No experience of the pee-pee police.

YimSiam

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girl in my apartment got busted with cocaine in her piss in a club about a year ago.

Her friend then shows her a way to do coke without it appearing in a urine test. Its quite simple you just boil it with some solvent and some baking powder and smoke it!!!

Yeah, great, ummmm thats called Crack, love

Now she's gone from an occasional snorter to a skinny little crackhead.

bravo

That's bullshit mate. First off crack leaves just as much of a trace and 2nd the coke in Thailand isn't of a quality where it can be rocked.

Hence, no crack in Thailand.

Add to the fact that IF a skinny crack head could even try and support a habit in Thailand, she would need atleast 200K a month based on crack needed/quality of the coke to rock up.#

I think you'll find it was yaba and you got spun a yarn

ummmmmm sorry but Ill think you will find it is crack (or freebase?), ive seen her turn the cocaine into crack in her apartment in front of me. She has a rich sponsor, but i doubt whether she needs 200k a month to support her habit.

Yes, I know the difference between yaabaa, ice and crack thank u very much.

ooooooooooooooooo, don't be sorry it's ok. Sure it's not base phet?

How much do you think coke of a quality you can rock up costs a gram in Thailand? So if she is as skinny as you say, that's some crack habit and that's some coke purchase, thank YOU very much

:nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah:

Well i didnt really want to ask too many questions as to where or who she got her stuff from (i can guess maybe the evidence room....?) so i cant say what she is paying

I'm also pretty sure that isnt all she is taking either

nice girl tho, uni educated she says....

Part of my job is drug interdiction along with the rest of the damn war. trust me Crack is EASY to make. It is actually a by-product of free basing.

Part of my mission is to consume as many drugs as possible and trust me when I say, you need good coke to make it worth it. :thumbup:

Well i didnt really want to ask too many questions as to where or who she got her stuff from (i can guess maybe the evidence room....?) so i cant say what she is paying

I'm also pretty sure that isnt all she is taking either

Lovely, so her keeper is a copper and he's nicking from the evidence room to sponsor a wee crackheed.

Refer to first line in first post. :D

nice girl tho, uni educated she says....

How closely did this cop watch you pee?

A couple of years ago when testing was in full swing, I had a panicky girl ring me from Bed where the cops were testing. She'd taken some E already that night. She managed to get someone else to give her a sample and all was well.

Would that have possible in your case?

Not sure what would have being going on the girl's lavs, but Thailand being the culture it is, I wouldn't have thought the cops would have been able to have direct viewage of the event.

We had to pee in our little jars whilst standing at the urinals (I assume so any stray spillage didn't end up of the floor!). The cop was standing behind us, so he wan't actually looking at our dicks, but watching is from behind.

Don't think it would have been possible to get someone else to do it, but didn't really cross my mind to be honest as I didn't have anything dodgy in the system.

Archived