How old were you when you first "discovered" BKK and P4P?

mikeinseattle2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1988 aged 24, I was working in Korea and a work Friend of mine at the time who was married to a Thai and based in BKK convinced me to cash in my 3 month Biz Class R'n'R ticket back to the UK for a Cheap flight to Thailand and party on the funds still available. I was in a dead end marriage at the time and it seemed like a fun thing to do.

From 88-89 I kept taking R'n'R here form Korea and then I moved on to Japan for 18 months and much the same, I actually moved here full time Feb 1991 so coming up to 17 years now.

As for the wife I had in the UK, she divorced me on the Grounds of "Missing Presumed Dead" in 1995 (I have the Decree Nisi Framed in my living room) and as for the guy who first talked me into coming here, well he is still married and we go out at least once a month for dinner with our respective wifes, my adoptive uncle.

Ok, not BKK, but I discovered the first Thai girls in my hometown at the age of 20-25.

There were some very nice TG's working in a small apartment and there was one girl with whom there was an instant connection, which hadn't much to do with the usual GF sex. A few minutes before I went to the place our eyes met in the street (without knowing that I would see her again soon) and it was like a small electric shock. Our connection was much more intense then with any other TG afterwards.

:hippie:

I saw her only two times. The second time I visited her we jumped into the bed and forgot everything around us. We even didn't use a condom which never had happened to me before.

I never saw her again, which might have been probably better for me. I don't know what might have had happened, if we would have met more often...

Later I met some very nice TG's in Tokyo at a time when they still worked in the streets of Kabukicho and Ikebukuro (Tokyo/ this scene is gone by now)

I went to BKK the first time 5 years ago staying at Tai Pan hotel. I felt quite uncomfortable walking through SC everyday, until after 5 days or so I decided to visit a bar...

:yay:

The funny thing is, that I was a member of this board already and I had read every post about P4P with great interest before I went to BKK the first time.

:cool:

I went on my first trip to Thailand with a farang girlfriend I had at the time at 25. Talk about taking sand to the beach!

I then came back on my big backpacking adventure when I was 26. As I was on a mega-budget I didn't leave the Khao San area of Bangkok.

Then I came back again when I was 28 and found out about these places called "Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy". The rest, as they say, is history.

I didn't discover Pattaya until I was 31.

Archived