How old were you when you first "discovered" BKK and P4P?

mikeinseattle2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's BKK ????

and...What's P4P ????...lol...

Late 80's....mid 30's.....and stayed at...... Yep ...Nana...5555555

Arrived 6am ish......had a singha in hand by 8am ... and a girl in the room by 10....

Never been the same since....lol... except these days I get met at the Airport.....and dropped back there on the way out.....It's ALL pay and no play now :smirk: :( :smirk: :) Not that I'm complaining!!!!

Am with you Flasher. I was a hard charg'in Marine in VN 66 - 68, had a ton of Viet girlfriends during my time there. Last 9 months there I had a sweet 18 y/o French Vietnamese girlfriend, she was sooo fine, had some great times together. Wonder where she is now. Have spent quite a few years in the Far East but had never been to Thailand. Came to Bkk for 6 weeks in 2001 just after my divorce was final, stayed at Nana Hotel and have been coming here 1 or 2 times a year since, always staying at Nana hotel. Yeah, it aint the Mariott but the price is right and know the staff there. Coming to Bkk in Nov for a month and can hardly wait. Have to start over as my main girlfriend just got married, knew her from 20 til she was 25. Sure miss her, hope her new husband from Holland is taking good care of her, she will make him a great wife. Will be moving to Bkk towards the middle of next year if things go as planned. Not sure what I am getting myself into but should be fun, time will tell.

Archived