Where do you live in Isaan?

Central Scrutinizer

All,

Just wondering how many members live in Isaan or the Northern areas. If you live in Isaan or the North, give a yell here. I know many here that are expats live in Bangkok or Pattaya. I'd just like to see what sort of percentage coming to the board are from/living (full time or part time even) in Isaan. I live in Surin. I know there are others out there. So where? Let me know so we can get some idea of what sort of numbers we have here.

The Surin government recently showed their poll numbers of how many farangs live in Surin and the surrounding Surin province. It was like 535 farangs, with 53 of them being Americans. The rest were mostly Euros and Scandis, with some Aussies as well.

So, leave a post here if you are living in Isaan. My feeling is there are many more coming here than KS thinks/realizes, I could be wrong. So how about a show of hands guys?

Cent

I live in far west Isaan, about 20 miles east of the Myanmar border.

are you sure this is not Northern thailand (Chiang Rai Province?). Isaan does not come anything close to Myanmar boarder.

the most northwestern province of Isaan is Loey, but still far away from Myanmar!

Archived