Will Busu Attack Iran?

chicagogato

The problem is *most* Americans are just too plain stupid to know they are being bullshitted. Look, the objective in Iraq has been changed a few times, as in Afghanistan, then we were fighting Al-Queda In Iraq, but now, it is shifting to Iran we are fighting in Iraq...just gets ridiculous :dunno::dunno::banghead::banghead: after awhile...and yet the guy still has supporters.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>"The problem is *most* Americans are just too plain >stupid to know they are being bullshitted."

No way!

The USA gov has the people scared, too busy trying to make $$$ to make the house and car payments...and a little aside for the kids college fund.

Papa works, Mama works...no time to have a "Boston Tea Party"...the gov knows this and they rely on this!

OK, OH...you go to Sacramento and raise "hell"...we will wait to see what takes place. Sorry, but I fully expect *** nothing ***.

That Sen. Craig, the liar, aledged "homo"...is he still drawing a paycheck??? see what I mean?

I hate it, but until 70% of the USA has no job, pays no taxes, is on welfare...then the politicians will take a look. Until then, nothing will happen...IMO.

Archived