Osaka (Kansai) report

6,000 yen for two girls giving blowjobs? i highly doubt that as basically its thai prices in japan. ive been here 11 years and ive neevr heard of anywhere near that cheap or that type of service. me thinks u r lying to try and impress everyone on this board. if ur not lying then give directions to this place seeing as though uve disregarded my PM.

Hmmmm. It could be that I've disregarded your PM because a) I only had a GPRS connection for the past week and I couldn't be arsed, or B) you can't fucking read when I said Can't describe exactly where, as I kinda stumbled onto it...It's in Shinsaibashi anyway..., or c) I had better things to do than give even a promptly polite response to a question already answered to someone I do not know (tho' I *would have* with a better internet connection).

But hey, even tho' you've lived in Japan for 10 years (that's cool, good on ya), you mentioned to me that you've NEVER partaken in P4P there, so how the fuck would you know what it costs?

I stand by my report, and those who know me know I have ZERO reason to make shit up. But hey, here's where that place was as near as I remember. Go to Tokyu Hands. Buy some shit. Step outside. Wander aimlessly. Cross a busy street, then another with a median. Explore some lanes. Notice that some are selling adult DVDs and there are some sex toy shops. Wander some more. See a female tout dressed in a mini-skirt. Tout will show you an ad and a pricelist. Follow her down a alley and into a small bar in the basement. Voila. Was that clear enough? :doah::banghead:

I can give better directions to a place in Tokyo, with a similar program (one hour, Y8500, all you can drink, as many times as you can cum): from the Sunshine Hotel in Shinjuku, walk down the main street to the signal light. Cross the main street and walk about a KM. There'll be an English-style pub on your left and a road (almost) across from it. Go down that road about 50M and on the right is the place. 2nd floor.

Can't be arsed to look up the street names...

Now go away.

SD

6,000 yen for two girls giving blowjobs? i highly doubt that as basically its thai prices in japan. ive been here 11 years and ive neevr heard of anywhere near that cheap or that type of service. me thinks u r lying to try and impress everyone on this board. if ur not lying then give directions to this place seeing as though uve disregarded my PM.

Well, I've lived in Japan for a lot longer than 11 years, chief, and I'm no stranger to the P4P scene here. :hubba: 6,000 sheets for a two-gal suck is very cheap, but not inconceiveably so. I think Suadum is lucky, :applause: not lying. :nono:

His later reporting of 8,500 for an hour of do-what-you-want in a knocking shop here sounds exactly right. :up: Non-japs who pay more are being ripped off because the touts (like the Thai bar girls) know a soft touch :clown: when they see one. As SD says, it's all in the attitude and street wisdom of the buyer. Be nice. :)

I paid 7,500 yen for an hour â?? blow job and full shag, choice of bird from a fair if erratic selection of about 6 broads on offer, and free beer (only one 500ml tin, but they gave me two because I am so "nice" :hug: ) â?? in Shinjuku, Tokyo, about 3 weeks ago. Initial tariff quoted by the tout outside was 15,000 yen but, once he sussed that I knew my onions, his price went down faster than a Thai hooker's panties. :p

The bubble's burst here, fellers. There are "100 Yen" shops on every corner now, where you can buy stuff to furnish your apartment, basically, anything you want, and next door there'll be a recycle (second hand) shop with dirt-cheap hardly used electronic goods and clothes. These didn't exist 20 years ago. Same-same for P4P; there are bargains to be had, and all hookers are "second hand" and "shop soiled" anyway, so hunt out the discounted deals and ignore the pricey stuff. It's a buyer's market, and doors previously shut are now open to non-Japs with a full wallet. :twocents: As a recent wallet-stinging trip to London :doah: confirmed to me, Japan is no longer an "expensive" place to live and/or sanuk. If you play your cards right. :smirk:

Also, Kansai prices will be less than Kanto (Tokyo). Anywhere in Japan's prices will be less than Tokyo. :rolleyes:

Nope, Suadam's on the money. :bow:

jack :help:

Onya,

Personally,I have never been to Japan (or Soi Thaiyana for that matter) so I have absolutely NO idea as to what costs what. From your conversion though, it does seem more in line with Wild Country than the perception that most people have of places in that other part of the world.... Mai pben rai....

The OP's post was indeed a tad confrontational for a first post.....but also the "Tiger's" response was a tad narky!!!

Guess we all have our good ....and bad days

Cheers DS

Archived