Come to LOS and give your money away!

Flashermac

You take your chances, a lot of times it works out but you generally only hear about the ones that don't.

I've got a lot of money tied up in my wife's name and we're not evenly legally married.

Four years down the track we're still happy.

He made it six years before it came crashing down, it seems... Just kidding J2, I'm sure you guys will last on into the sunset!

YimSiam

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, to all who read this, no sooner will 100 guys read this, 100+ more will rush off and marry a whore they met and felt safe with. Some will intentionally seek out a whore to fall in love with, sad but true. All will ignore the warnings and "...declare my girl is different..." Some will do so despite being burned before...some will work out of course, some will not, and some will just never learn...

I've got nothing against BGs and know some guys who are happily married to them. Still, I'm puzzled by the guys who ONLY want to marry a BG. There are about 32 million women in LOS, and just a couple of thousand are BGs. So what's wrong with gals who don't work in bars???

:dunno:

:dunno::dunno::banghead:

What I have been told is "...these girls (BGs) will make better wives and will be loyal, because they will be grateful that you saved them from a terrible life, and made their lives better..." sad and pathetic but true...and I seem to be running into more and more of these numb nutted chuckle fucks. Mainly from Scandinavian countries, Not sure why.

Side note, some may remember a guy who posted here sometimes, claimed to be an expert on Thai relationships etc...his GF was (maybe is) a beach road street walker, he paid her when he was there, and when he was away. SHe went with other guys when he was there and away...yet, he claimed he had "...a real relationship..." with her and that it was true love etc...not like other people had.

The guy had actively sought out a working whore and called her his GF...no accounting for the relationships guys seek out, or what they perceive to be a functioning/normal/"real" relationship...sad but true, a lot of fucked up people out there...myself included of course.

This stuff happens all of the time here. This is why, for example, it is really foolish to buy a house or car in the name of your wife.

This is economic darwinism at work, put the pool of Farangs who think "my situation is different" is still huge.

Yeah, this guy is lucky he didn't buy a 10th story condo in Pattaya - at least he is still alive.

Archived