Come to LOS and give your money away!

Flashermac

Finding the truth? Fortunately, there's the Thai justice system for that! I can hear the wheels turning already - let's hope Mr. Jones didn't give ALL his money away already, those wheels need a touch of grease...

Dumb guy, wicked wife and family, agreed blame falls everywhere - at least his karma for stupidity is of the instant variety, while she and her family will be reborn again and again as bloodsucking leeches who can never find a meal, or some such...

YimSiam

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok....its fantasy land here,

But it would be nice if the Police and the court agreed that he was taken , but since he was married he owns 50% of it , not 0%

It would be nice if falangs got an even break in Thailand....

OC

but we know what happens in realityland of Thailand :(

You take your chances, a lot of times it works out but you generally only hear about the ones that don't.

I've got a lot of money tied up in my wife's name and we're not evenly legally married.

Four years down the track we're still happy.

... but farang can not own property and all money already gone. So he gets 50% of nothing. :deal:

thats part of it right there, but I doubt all the money went into the house,,,,,

It really does not matter, this idiot thought with his cock and not his head , the system was against him before he started....

Can he get on the dole now when he goes back to the UK ?

OC

He'll get a state pension and live in near poverty to the end of his days. The girl is evil, the man stupid. More details needed tho'.

J2, it seems this couple were together along time. He'd obviously grown to trust her. I guess it's difficult to be sure. Vote with your feet always i'd suggest.

Archived