Day 1

Encore

(Moderators, if anything in this report breaks any rules, please remove one word that will make it more acceptable.)

After a long and enjoyable drive made it to BKK before dark, and navigated to Mr Cavanami's partner's house, who so generously offered to look after my vehicle. Nice to meet (again, just remembered we met a few months ago at WS on a lazy saturday afternoon, while I was deciding whether or not to have a last quick ST before catching my plane home. - I didn't in the end).

Anyway, another esteemed boardmember, who shall remain anonymous, was good enough to pick me up from there, and after a few beers at Mr C's, took me to my hotel, and joined me for dinner at Sam's 2000. The poor man was struggling with urgent family responsibilities, so after dinner he suggested 'one bar only' before I have to go home and be a good parent'.

So we chose a bar reknown recently for (in)decent shows, and some good looking women.

We sat, ordered and suddenly he had a look like he'd been struck with a big mallet. He froze, and gasped. A trickle of drool escaped the corner of his mouth. He'd just seen the most perfect pair of tits ever to be presented on a small slim issan frame, perky standing out, without the need for support. I think i saw him starting to fumble in his pocket, reaching for a barfine note, while breathlessly asking the beer server for her name and details. He also mumbled something about donuts.

This, my friends, is one of the most self assured, confident and experienced boardmembers, a veteran of BKK and P4P, a card carrying Officer of the Order of Whoremongers ("OOW"), now reduced to an incoherent mess, all due to a pair of perfect tits. Then the cruel beer server gave him some information that indicated he'd be likely to a long stretch in jail if he went ahead with his obvious intention of Bf'ing and ravishing the bearer of the donuts. It ended up more "DO-NOT" rather then 'DoNut'

His shoulders sagged , his eyes misted over, I saw him struggling with the speculation that even 12 years in jail and being publicly exposed for indecent acts with a minor might be a price worth paying for the joyful experience of fondling these nutty orbs.

Then, thank the Lord, his sense of duty to his family made him come to his senses. He realised if he'd stay one more minute, he'd be lost, so he quickly stuffed some notes in the checkbin, mumbled something about rescuing his car (or his child, or his virtue and public standing as an upright citizen), and , while still staring at the orbs on stage, kind of sideways stumbled, like a crab who is tied to a pole in the sand and trying to get away,managed to reach the doorway, and escaped into the night.

Another good, God-fearing decent family man saved from his depraved impulses by his sense of duty and no doubt his good Christian upbringing.

Praise the Lord!

So then I had the unenviable duty of going through the same process of wondering whether a risk of jail was indeed an OK price for this delectable woman, decided there were others without that price, and fled the bar, too.

{ not edited, just a note of praise regarding the responsible attitudes of these board members, Mod3 }

Outside, bumped into OH, who to my surprise wasn't wearing a dress at all, but instead accompanied by what looked like a very juicy young woman. i briefly thought of asking him to introduce me to his daughter, then realised maybe 'Was THAT Ramon??? ' But she didn't have a towel.

If so, good luck, i now understand. She looked like great fun. Why spend a couple of days digging around ruins when you could simply stay in bed with her? Why take pictures of old stones when you can take pictures of her?

BWNN, lots of flesh, some new faces, worth further exploration later. An Ex-regular of mine, now leased out semi permanently to some falang, came up had kissed me. i enquired whether her protector was a good decent man, and she purred 'Sure! he no smoke cigarettes, no drink whisky', seemingly inferring she'd finally found someone with characteristics I so obviously lacked, and slinked off.

Off to Dick Mason's World for a show, still showing pasties and nothing else, then when the show started, these too seemed to have evaporated.

I was soon joined by my favourite waitress, who told me her Canadian man was coming in a month or so, and next week her german lover. I accused her of being Chao Chu, she winked at me and said 'You're a good one to talk!' or something like that.

Last time we slept together, she told me she only cheats on her Canadian with me and one other old friend, really only rarely, so that doesn't count.

Then another regular, rushed up and hugged me, she who is a friend of eey-or and tigger. I promised her that I'd BF her some day this week, told her about the jacuzzi in the room, which triggered a memory in her of multiple orgasms and she started squeezing me hard, well, until I had become hard. i told her again, maybe tomorrow, and concentrated on the show which had started.

I don't know what it is in me, I seem to be mesmerised by the close-up sight of one woman quickly tonguing the most sensitive part of another woman, while herself being subjected to a third woman doing the same to her. Don't know why this keeps fascinating me, but it was a strong enough stimulus to encourage me later that night to go and see (probably the same three woman) do the same performance at the Nile Queen across the road.

There, to my dissappointment, Ms TheetNjai (BigLips) was still away in her village, but last month's one-nite-stand came over and smiled at me. i made similar promises as to the previous two, watched the munching, and dissappeared into the night.

Maybe the Sisters at Joy bar for tonight? Alas, the younger sister hadn't lasted the experience, and gone back home, obviously not made out of the right material for this career.

Good on her. Stupid of me not to have grabbed the opportunity while it was there. i consoled myself by barfining the elder one (well, only 25), and took her across to Mn for a quick update with Ms FH.

Ms FH wasn't there (Sao Surin!), the others were ugly, the atmosphere sucked, and we left our drinks and escaped.

Back to BWNN, more flesh to be ogled. i wanted to see the reaction of Sister, who only worked for 2 months in a fully clad JoyBar and before that had a career as cashier at Lotus Tesco. She didn't blanch, but said she quite liked to see the flesh on display. Good response, she'll do.

She did. Got home, Jacuzzi, showed her the benefits of jets close up, she agreed.

Off to bed, everybody satisfied, no need for sordid details Except to say they were indeed deliciously sordid!.

Nice snuggled up sleep. She is slim, small breasted, but well shaped. Happy with an other round this morning. she passes the tests, maybe added to my stable. A few quick photos to aid my memory (mammory?), although this first time she didn't want to be added to my collection of close ups ('I shy'). happily left, to allow me to start writing this new chapter of my memoirs.

Now for the difficult choice; this afternoon the place we don't mention, or Tulip?

(will be continued)

Shit, when I read things like this it makes me wonder about the "sheltered" life I lead when I come to Bkk....5555

...Where's Soi Cowboy???

At least I'll get there once this visit (If I can find it!!)....on a mission....for a friend... Could be very interesting....LOL

Cheers DC

"...Outside, bumped into OH, who to my surprise wasn't wearing a dress at all, but instead accompanied by what looked like a very juicy young woman. i briefly thought of asking him to introduce me to his daughter, then realised maybe 'Was THAT Ramon??? ' But she didn't have a towel.

If so, good luck, i now understand. She looked like great fun. Why spend a couple of days digging around ruins when you could simply stay in bed with her? Why take pictures of old stones when you can take pictures of her?..."

That was no lady, that was my wife!

• 4 weeks later...

>{ not edited, just a note of praise regarding the responsible attitudes of these board members, Mod3 }<

just revisited this. Thanks Mod3. Some of us degenerates can actually discern between our lust and the well-being of young people and make the right choices. I usually go for 25+, although I must admit this trip I tripped up a few times, though never below 20.

The 20 trip-up was great, the 22 pretty but starfish, the 24 Ok. Conclusion:

I'll stick to 25+

(60 myself)

Archived