Ms. England to skinny?

passingthru69

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL

And Teddy and WL being such studs too...

Really, i can't think of any english ladies who are fit...maybe Keira Knightly, but even she's looking a bit shit lately....beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my style is Thai style....feminine grace, allure, beauty and very sexy...i've not seen anyone in england to compare to my Thai gf...she has changed my preferences forever. Enjoy the portly, dare i say it, corpulent english ladies Teddy/WL, their all yours...altho' i doubt that...

One was a lingerie model, the other a magazine clothes model.

I'm sure you'd love to believe you are right...but you will eat your words when we meet...i think the word of the moment will be 'gutted'.

I can almost taste that drink Teddy...it tastes real good...

Mines a vodka, double, with coke.

LOL

Really, i can't think of any english ladies who are fit...maybe Keira Knightly, but even she's looking a bit shit lately....beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my style is Thai

I can't think of any Thai girls that are even close to as fit as an average "fat, English cow". They might be skinny, but their bodies have no definition, no muscle and absolutely no strength or stamina. You will be hard pressed to get one to run, even walk, more than a km. Never ever seen a hard bodied Thai girl. And I go to fitness almost daily. Should have seen some there at least.

I find the average Thai girl are far uglier than the average Scandinavian girl. By a mile. Eh no, by ten miles. Then again, there are some really pretty Thai girls that make up for the masses and make life here pretty enjoyable.

Paillote

Paillote has a point TB. There is a mindset amongst many farang that all Thai girls are beautiful and farang girls automatically are ugly. Sure a lot of Thai girls are beautiful but these are not normally the girls in the bars, who are the only girls that most farang have contact with. On my last trip I struggled to see more than a very few girls in the bars that I considered to be even quite pretty, never mind beautiful.

I've seen quite a few pictures posted on this board of girls that members have been with who to me are extremely ordinary but who to the guy who shagged them are very beautiful?!

Thai girls more often than not are not fat like many farang girls and a Thai girls face can become much more attractive when they smile the lovely Thai smile but as for Thai girls being more attractive than most other nationalities I'm afraid I just don't buy that.

Having said that some of the most attractive women I have dated / seen are Thai but I never met / saw them in any of the entertainment areas.

Hope I haven't rambled or contradicted myself but the double Bombays were flowing a little earlier. :drunk:

Archived