Ms. England to skinny?

passingthru69

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a gallery of horrors if you ask me...i find it disturbing that i used to live there and look at such grotesque immitations of the female form...hell, i shagged quite a few english girls...what was i thinking? Oh the horror...i feel unclean...

Faustian, I would guess, and I am 99.99999% certain that you are an ugly fecker who would have no chance in persuading an English girl to sleep with you unless of course she was a prostitute. You therefore find all your female company in Thailand, where of course, for obvious reasons, it is much more of a happy hunting ground for you.

I have noticed that you never fail to slag off England and the girls there. Whilst I love Thai girls I would not say that they are in any way more attractive than Europeans. Don't kid youself that there are no attractive girls in England, it's just that they wouldn't give you the time of day.

Best regards,

Wow! What a really nasty and personal attack. Did i do something to offend you?

Quite the reverse, i'm younger than you by a considerable amount, tall, slim, green eyed and dark blond of hair. I was never without a girlfriend in the UK. I never slept with prostitutes. I had no interest in such things and i certainly never needed to.

Having had my fair share of de-feminised ladies in the UK, i feel i'm in the fair position to give my opinion. I'm also english and not some small brained xenophobe who views england with rose coloured spectacles. I prefer Asian style, it's my preference. I happen to think Thai ladies are graceful, feminine, alluring and sexy. If you know some 'nice' english girls, then lucky for you. I view my past relationships in a fair way, i made some bad calls. I wasted my time. 2 of my exs were models. I've no interest in english girls, nor will i ever have again.

FYI, i also date a GTG, from a good family, well educated and highly intelligent, who to me is more beautiful than anything england ever has had or will have to offer. I'm not desperate or require the attentions of whores.

So continue with your misconceptions if it so pleases you, but some folks don't fit your stereotypes.

It sure would be nice if you were able to remain civil.

Archived