Another good Nana bar closing

yfs

It seems the Big Mango Bar has opted not to renew their lease. Too bad. That place was a great place to meet up with friends before or after a gogo tour. The owner has written about it on his blog

http://www.2thebigmango.com/

Landlords often shoot themselves in the foot when they try to cash in on someone else's success. But then those Indian owners are not in need of money so their feet can take it.

I think that the soi 1 entertainment complex will one day be the place to go in the Nana area (not tomorrow but in the next five years).

It seems the Big Mango Bar has opted not to renew their lease. Too bad. That place was a great place to meet up with friends before or after a gogo tour. The owner has written about it on his blog

http://www.2thebigmango.com/

Landlords often shoot themselves in the foot when they try to cash in on someone else's success. But then those Indian owners are not in need of money so their feet can take it.

I think that the soi 1 entertainment complex will one day be the place to go in the Nana area (not tomorrow but in the next five years).

That's too bad. I agree it was a nice place to go, if one could get past the contingent at the top of the escalator.

And yes, contrary to the previous poster, there are good bars in Nana Plaza. And thankfully, they are mostly devoid of jaded Soi Cowboy alcoholics.

This is terrible news and shocking at the same time. Glad I opted for one of their legendary burgers and beer Lao this week. Nana needs a place like the Big Mango. With Woodstock and Steak One already gone that's the top 3 burger places gone from the area.

By the way you must not have heard the other news is the soi 1 beer bar complex is also going to be shut next month and demolished. It's been sold and will be redeveloped into something else.

Archived