What would happen in the USA left Iraq tommarow ?

OCgringo

OK....we are in fantasy land for a second ,

Bush snaps his fingers , and all American / British troops and support are gone tomarrow morning ,

What would happen then ?

Civil war ?

Flower power and peace ?

Iran invades ?

Iraq invades Saudi ?

I think most people can agree its not working out , but whats the future ?

OC

In smokey but not on fire OC

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The money train stops. That is why it won't happen. It has nothing to do with politics or democracy or human rights or terrorism. It is all about the biggest transfer of wealth in human history. And the conservatives that howl when a FEMA check is spent on a Gucci bag don't seem to mind when a couple of trillion dollars walks out the door to make the loyal Bushies rich!

And then...? That government's had its day. US pulls out - ethnic cleansing, genocide against the minorities still in the country, multiple factions eventually settling as two major sides in a massive and brutal civil war, and finally rule by a hardline strongman dictator who can hold the line against Iranian influence or invasion, or who is an Iranian stooge... but who probably cooperates with western oil interests in his own unpredictable way, and so survives.

Most of the instability in Iraq is actually, ironically enough, created by the US. They do this to justify the occupation of Iraq. Regardless what they say, they have no intention of leaving Iraq. The occupation was a desperate move from a desperate empire that is about to crumble.

I think their next move is another false flag operation including a nuclear or dirty bomb attack on a US city. Then to declare martial law, effectively ending the little democracy left in the states. And after that an attack on Iran. Possibly a nuclear one.

So if they'd left tomorrow, it would be a lot better than it is now. But it's purely hypothetical because they're not going to.

Most of the instability in Iraq is actually, ironically enough, created by the US. They do this to justify the occupation of Iraq. Regardless what they say, they have no intention of leaving Iraq. The occupation was a desperate move from a desperate empire that is about to crumble.

You really think they are doing this so they can stay there !

I think their next move is another false flag operation including a nuclear or dirty bomb attack on a US city. Then to declare martial law, effectively ending the little democracy left in the states. And after that an attack on Iran. Possibly a nuclear one.

the USA is going to bomb its own cities ?

So if they'd left tomorrow, it would be a lot better than it is now. But it's purely hypothetical because they're not going to.

well one out of 3 you have right,

but I never read such paranoid garbage before ,

Sure this did not go the way the USA-UK thought when they first started , and they had no exit plan ,

but mostly because they thought (wrongly) that one Sudamm was gomne all the Irags could live together in peace,

I think we are in the "you broke it, you fix it" problem now ,

OC

Archived