What would happen in the USA left Iraq tommarow ?

OCgringo

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It reminds me of someone with a young girl as a wife they know they should leave but think mistakenly she'll be devastated if he did. She won't be, she'll work it out. As will Iraq.

Leave, leave now, yes, shit will hit the fan, it will be awful but no more awful than it is, eventually a solution will come, maybe the Arab states with their troops as peace keepers.

Who knows what, but a solution will emerge, and everyone will be happy, except perhaps Chani and his oil mates.

You really think they are doing this so they can stay there !

Why else would they be doing it? Google it yourself. Read about the 2 English SAS soldiers that were captured in Basra dressed as arabs with a car full of explosives. Or the attack on a US compound in Karbala where, according to the Iraqi police, the "insurgents" wore US military clothing, drove SUV's, spoke american English and one of them was blonde. The list goes on and on..

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07027/757273-82.stm

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0510/S00052.htm

the USA is going to bomb its own cities ?

Yeah they've done it before. You might think that I'm crazy, but I'm not the only one. One third of all americans believe that 9/11 was an inside job and the majority of all muslims in the world hold the same opinion.

...I never read such paranoid garbage before...

Maybe you need to read more before you choose to have an opinion about something you know nothing about.

Sure this did not go the way the USA-UK thought when they first started , and they had no exit plan...

There was never an exit plan because there was never any plan to leave. When the last oil is pumped out of the Iraqi oil fields, they'll leave.

One third of all americans believe that 9/11 was an inside job and the majority of all muslims in the world hold the same opinion.

Shite, 1/3 of Americans think we were allies with the Germans During WWII. 1/3 of Americans think we have proof that Saddam was behind 9/11. Hardly auspicious company.

@chuckwoww and rchapstick

Do I have to state the obvious?

It's a bit harder for a person who considers himself or herself as a patriotic american to fathom the idea that the US goverment is guilty of massmurder of its own people, than to belive in ghosts, UFO's or just being plain stupid.

And also you need to take into account that these ideas are not coming from the mainstream media. In fact, one third of all americans choose to hold this opinion despite all the attempts from the goverment and their goverment controlled media to label these ideas as crazy and looney.

I believe it was mentioned here before, but in the 60's, the U.S. had plans drawn up to explode drone aircraft in order to justify invading Cuba. They had that plan then, why not a similar or different plan now to justify military action? Ever read some of the stuff about the Gulf of Tonkin incident? Nothing is passed these people.

To believe another government can lie, cheat, deceive, engage in brutal behavior against it's own, while denying your own government can do the same, is just plain arrogant, not to mention foolish. ANything is possible when this much money and power is on the line.

To believe another government can lie, cheat, deceive, engage in brutal behavior against it's own, while denying your own government can do the same, is just plain arrogant, not to mention foolish.

I couldn't agree more.

It's funny how you, Bangkoktraveler, have a 1984 quote as your forum signature. You read the book, but you obviously didn't understand it.

ANything is possible when this much money and power is on the line.

The bottom line is the US will never allow a rouge regime to be in charge of the Middle East oil. What OH says is true this is about money plain and simple; its not about cheap oil its about expensive oil these people are making Billions $$$$$$$$$. Africa is in utter chaos 1000s dying and we donâ??t lift a finger.

Archived