Another Bad Immigration Experience

MooNoi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TSA doesn't offer any explanation. After my wife cleared customs, she brought her suitcase over for the connecting flight. TSA decided to check her bag after she left. They destroyed her suitcase-ripped off the side locking flaps and broke the top one. She lands, gets her suitcase, and finds it taped shut by TSA. No explanation from TSA about why they checked it-just a worthless suitcase.

After having the TSA cunts break my locks and take stuff from my suitcase a couple of times (one time a wooden slingshot that had no elastic on it I had bought for my nephew and which was always in the locked 'checked' luggage. WTF!?) I bought the blue TSA approved locks (they are inexpensive really). No problems now. I think the bastards have stock in the TSA approved locks. Actually I think they just want to break any locks they see now-a-days that aren't TSA approved. Have you seen these TSA agents? Most are barely high school grads, and most are leftovers from the pre-911/TSA days that now have very good paying 'federal' jobs compared to what they had before in 'airport security'. I'd love to see the rates now for luggage that has things 'go missing'. Cream of the crop and all that, huh?

Cent

I use the TSA locks and they still go into the suitcase to rummage around.

Last time, they did not properly repack things, so some items were broken.

I took pictures and filed a claim...still waiting months later :mad:

I *** never *** had problems with luggage until the TSA nazi azzholes came into the picture!!!

USA...land of the free...55555555555555...what a joke!

Archived