fascinating documentary

spirit_of_town_hall

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and have suspected for some time now that Clark wasn't telling the whole truth in this "documentary".

BadaBing, sure hope You get an answer from Khun Pla, I've been telling my friends she's alive but they tend to buy into Clark's fantasies.

He's full of it, and I want to rub it in their faces. Best of luck.

• 2 weeks later...
So, reading that old thread, how many think "Stylus" was actually Jordan Clark?

EDIT -- Oops, I see Partyguy in his 07/10/2006 01:20 post made that connection. Gotta believe it is true despite Stylus' claims to the contrary.

Cheers,

SD

...and if you kept reading, it was put to rest. I've never said it was the perfect film and have also had suspicions about Pla, which I've stated. In any case, anyone with the special features from the DVD? If you can load them up it would be appreciated. Thanks.

So, 26 posts and ALL of them in threads about this movie? Sorry if anyone with a brain finds this suspicious...

I ain't buying it, no matter what you say. You are either the film maker or closely related. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but just be honest.

Regards,

SD

So, 26 posts and ALL of them in threads about this movie? Sorry if anyone with a brain finds this suspicious...

I ain't buying it, no matter what you say. You are either the film maker or closely related. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but just be honest.

Regards,

SD

Yup, I started posting because of this film- it aired again this month in Canada and I saw it was mentioned again, so yup, you're right that my interest in this forum revolves around the film.

To be 'honest' I don't want somebody thinking I did something that I didn't. I didn't make the film and don't know the film maker. And yes it does matter because it discredits my opinions. I've been pretty honest on this board and like my opinions or not, I feel it is disrespectful to negate them by creating or perpetuating false accusations.

Not to mention that Jordan Clark might not be too happy to see what I've said and then let it be attached to him.

Regards to you also.

I seem to vaguely remember Pla working at the Soi 13 complex, hard to miss her personality, and her hand. Soi 13 opened AFTER CEP closed...Pla supposedly died while CEP was Still open...so tough call...frankly, I have yet to see one of these documentaries get it right...almost all documentaries are almost always out to advance an agenda/prove/advance a point of view.

Archived