fascinating documentary

spirit_of_town_hall

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was shocked to see this , I know ( knew ) Pla very well from 2002-2003 , she was bartending at my daytime hangout then Check Point Charlies in the old CEP. The part-2 photo's of the 3 girls , the one in the middle is " O " , she was a manager at CPC's and a big sister to Pla.

Those pics were from cupid bar on suk/22 bar complex. Which " O " bought into. I do remember Pla telling me about Jordan , dont remember meeting him , but from what Pla told me , he was a real asshole.

The last I heard from Pla , a few years back , she married a German guy , 50's maybe , traditional Thai wedding , then moved to Germany and seemed very-very happy.

She sent me pics but I cant seem to find them on my PC. I'm going to shoot her an email and if I get a reply i'll post it here.

And no , I never boom-boomed with Pla , just kinda hung out with her and her friends. She is a very funny girl with a vibrant personality.

Bada :beer: Bing

OK....I just spent a frustrating hour tracking down the original thread...

http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showtopic.php?tid/515702/tp/1/

So, reading that old thread, how many think "Stylus" was actually Jordan Clark?

EDIT -- Oops, I see Partyguy in his 07/10/2006 01:20 post made that connection. Gotta believe it is true despite Stylus' claims to the contrary.

Cheers,

SD

Archived