Need Marrige advice

brad141

Hey everyone I am new here an I write like a cave man!!

Anyway I on a philipine message board an they baned me because they think i am a troll.

This is real I need help!! I marrierd a filipina I brought her from the P.I to the U.S.A we have been marrierd for 3 years on going together for 6yrs. no kids

She is a very caring lady an loves me so much.. she will do anything for me an she is very smart an educated.

The main problem is That I am not attracted to her she dose not do it for me in the looks department. I have always wanted a pretty asian wife. we are the same age. I really dont want to travel in the philippines or go anywhere in san francisco area with her incase someone at work will see me with her. she is very jelous lady she checks on me all the time an she dose not trust me either.

I am just a high school grad with a averge job. I have kept my self in ok shape an good credit standing with no kids or child support. I dont know what to do.

I did not want to go to some sappy ladys filipina board were they all gang up on me.

I know the 1st thing i need to do is get some consoling on way i do shit i dont want to do.

I really want to be a monger

stuck in cali

Brad

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Troll! :) Maybe not...first, stop fucking her, or use a condom, a kid will just fuck you even worse. Next, get divorce counceling, the sooner the better. every day is one more you owe her alimony. Next, get some help to see why you do this fucked up shit. Next, and finally, stop trolling :) Good luck.

Archived