Windscreen Wipers

The_Munchmaster

Even your Mr Clarkson(Top gear) doesnt like landrovers he has a landcruiser. If you go in the Aust bush or Africa, libya, they are all toyota 4x4. The Old landy is only built for driving on British country road while wearing a cardigan and smoking a pipe! Just a question, why Teddy and munchie drive 4x4's? just to drive on seal roads to the pub! I bet the pair of you have leather patches on your elbows of your coats!!

Curious, :hmmm::hmmm:

Clarkson, on his website, talking about the Landcruiser, states: "As big and comfy as a living room on wheels, but the Land Cruiser doesn't have the off-road abilities of a Disco, image of a Range Rover or handling of a BMW X5." he then gives it 3 stars.

Whilst, talking about the Disco, (Landrover Discovery), states: "A brilliant riposte to the overburdened 4x4 market by Land Rover. Seven seats and air suspension make the Discovery one of the best on the market. In fact, THE best on the market", he then gives it 5 stars.

Which do you think he prefers :dunno::neener:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would bet Teddys and Munchies 4x4 shift and diff locker has cobwebs on it! Although it may have been used to mount the curb coming home from the pub.

7 seats in a LD?! well I guess you would need them Teddy! How much did the trailer cost to tow the luggage behind. Because after 7 pax lever themselves into your shopping trolly there is only enough room left for a carefully folded tooth brush!

As you probably have observed, I know everthing there is about LOS.

But, I am not limited in my knowledge. I, too, am an expert in automobiles, and the care, thereof.

Try this:

303 Wiper Treatment

Reconditions hardening rubber windshield wiper blades.

303 Wiper Treatment Stops Annoying Chattering, Skipping and Streaking!

By reconditioning hardening rubber blades. 303 Wiper Treatment restores lost flexibility and performance. 303 Wiper Treatment Keeps Wiper Blades Working Like New.

Each 303 Wiper Treatment packet contains a sponge applicator. Wipe on, wait a minute and wipe dry. Nothing could be easier. Each packet will treat 2-3 wiper blades. Reapply as necessary, usually every 3-5 weeks.

http://www.303products.com/tech/images/products/wipertreat275.jpg

:thumbup:

My Landrover Discovery (pre. Teddys LR3) is automatic with full time 4 wheel drive. There is no diff lock but low ratio is selectable. Also when in low ratio the auto gear box can be used as a manual gear box. :thumbup:

This one Munch...I got rid of mine about 12 months ago. Made the mistake of getting petrol not diesel.

Best feature...the factory fitted DVD player for that six hour drive to the snow.....kept the kids occupied the entire trip. I love electronic baby-sitters.

Worst feature....turning circle. I think a 747 has a tighter turning circle.

thumb_1198019332-land_rover_discovery_20_07_04.jpg

Archived