Pattaya de Luxe 48 hours

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

this is now serious , you are kindly requested to supress all low life attitude and contribute to the mother of all Pattaya threads , I am asking on behalf of a friend of a friend of mine's brother in law , his name is Dr. Gump :

Pattaya net time 48 hours , arrival late morning day 1 , departure 2 days later .Money no issue . Dr. Gump is an educated gentleman who wants no hassle , insists on a decent hotel and kind of likes to stay probably with a few of Pattaya's finest lasses who might be rewarded in a most generous manner for decent services . He hates tattoed hardcore hookers , would not fancy Bah beer with drunken individuals and to my opinion just wishes a Five Star Pattaya experience and then close that chapter again . I think it's scientific . Dr. Gump might have heard about a place named Penthouse Hotel which would suit him very much with Jacuzzi etc but he is frightended it could be a cheap sort of place .

I feel very close to Dr. Gump and would appreciate your helpful comments .

As always , Bubi

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, but the roaches seem to like the place just fine! (Forgive me if they've fumigated recently... I like the place, I do, something a bit different).

So far I'd have to say the Marriott is the place your friend is after, from my limited experience: get a suite, big view of the sea, guest-friendly (even of the very tattoed type, which I appreciated) but still feels a bit higher end despite being in Pattaya... Nice gardens, etc. Here's a thread in which Christian Troy pitches the Marriott, complete with pictures and all:

Hard Rock v. Marriott

cheers,

YimSiam

I spoke to Dr. Gump about the hotel situation and my friend says he would certainly prefer the Mariott under normal circumstances but what he wants is some kind of upmarket sleaze . What he actually seems to be targeting on is something like the Penthouse 7000 Baht Jacuzzi arrangements or so . He says that to him this would be the Pattaya-feeling , never mind some cockroaches as long as they change the linen from time to time . After we have thoroughly studied the website of that property , Dr. Gump particularly likes the idea there seems to be a Kitten Club associated with the hotel which to his opinion saves a lot of trouble finding suitable staff . After we got the idea that there is no place similar to the Penthouse ,I am now authorised to request approval for the following layout :

Dr. Gump contacts the management of the house and proposes : Prepare 1 unit 7000 Baht Something - Suite for 2 days , clean the place meticulously and do what you can . He would further request a suggestion whom from the Kitten Club would be interested to spend the next 2 days mainly upstairs , Gump spent his childhod with 3 sisters and that is what he is looking for . Kind of family complex .

In other words : if above mentioned coordinates arrive at the Penthouse management level , do these guys understand what is targeting on or would that probably fail ? Is Kitten Club home of the Pattaya elderly writeoffs or are there some decent ladies around ?

Dr. Gumps's office

BuBi

The Kitten Club is a rip off and the penthouse is a roach infested fleapit. The owner won't honour someone winning his raffle prize so the bastard gets a big thumbs down from me.

However, I suggest interviewing at the soapies for staff. Not only will they be fresh when your friend arrives but if you choose wisely, you'll get the most educated of the crop and not have to deal with all the chrome pole molestors's malarky and bullshit.

They can all come in pairs or more and are usually a cut above in attitude and sense (for LOS).

As for accommodations, I'd email the Marriott asking whether they had a jaccuzi suite but failing that, try the vault (on google) as they have jacuzzi suites I know at a reasonable Bt2800 per night. The Nirvana group should also have a luxury suite with far better surroundings. NO need to go to Boys Town and the Penthouse.

... wishes a Five Star Pattaya experience ...

:rotl::rotl::rotl:

pattaya is, at best, a sub-zero experience...if you enjoy that, go for it...

ask yourself: if you wanted a "Five Star Dining experience" would you go to the fish-and-chips shop at the local garbage dump?

a "Proper Pattaya experience" would be to check into a Bt200/night fleapit (no bathroom necessary as you would want to stink anyways); shag a few beach road strollers of confused/uncertain gender (bareback of course); wolf down cheeseburgers and wash these down with lukewarm cheers beer; buy a few "good guys go heaven, bad guys go pattaya" singlets...

Archived