Pattaya de Luxe 48 hours

buffalo_bill

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some very friendly girls there.. a few a little jaded themselves; guaranteed a good bj though.... almost as good as the spicy pork sausages at the Wednesday arvo free BBQ. It's more like a Soi 6 anything goes experience amidst pleasant gardens. But not really the upmarket no expense spared orgy that B Bill was looking for to amuse his mate.

:beer:

Gentlemen ,

sincerest apologies for not having followed this thread for a couple of days . I somehow lost contact , it seems to have disappeared from where it was before , I hve never been in this board section before as far as I know .

Dr. Gump is my friend and not identical with myself I'm afraid . Story is that he had a " boat " built in Australia 2 years ago and spent a couple of days in front of Phuket Marina offshore because the unit was too big to enter the marina . Resident people might remember a large vessel with green hull and London registration . Following my suggestion he spent 2 days ashore in a beachfront hotel and since then desperately thinks about how he could explain his wife a business trip to SE Asia . BuBi could be of help because it's urgent . Dr. Gump is not a friend of cheap solutions if there is an expensive one . I think he is after a once-in-a-lifetime-fuck-myself-silly experience . Great approach . He wants something dirty but elegant . Something like Eden Club also would not match his desire .

We have now studied the website of the Penthouse Hotel . Amongst other things there is a clip in which they promote their airport pickup service . After we have seen the guy leaving the limo towards the hotel , Dr. Gump does not fancy the establishment any more . we have been mislead .

As Dr. Gump keeps on ringing me every day because a schedule for his business trip has been set and approved we are now under serious pressure . Pattaya seems to be out , so what to do .

It would be easy to arrange something in the riverlodge but unfortunately that would interfere with BuBi's private arrangements which should remain in the fog . I am now considering to hire a group of maybe 3 fine ladies somewhere in Bangkok , arrange a suitable suite somewhere and hope for the best . Visitor - friendlyness would not be an issue because Dr. Gump would definitely solve this problem , eventually by buying the place . Having said so , where would I have best chances to locate above mentioned ladies ? They should speak English , appear non-tattoed and in their early 30-ies . Nice attitude , of course . Renumeration on most acceptable level , guaranteed .

BuBi

It would be easy to arrange something in the riverlodge but unfortunately that would interfere with BuBi's private arrangements which should remain in the fog . I am now considering to hire a group of maybe 3 fine ladies somewhere in Bangkok , arrange a suitable suite somewhere and hope for the best . Visitor - friendlyness would not be an issue because Dr. Gump would definitely solve this problem , eventually by buying the place . Having said so , where would I have best chances to locate above mentioned ladies ? They should speak English , appear non-tattoed and in their early 30-ies . Nice attitude , of course . Renumeration on most acceptable level , guaranteed .

BuBi

Damn...where is CT when, at last, he could be useful?

HH

Sir ,

unbelievable but I have never been in a bar at Soi 33 ; do you think there are fine ladies around which would not mind a 4-some or 5-some ? Dr Gump for unknown reasons seems to find 3-somes boring . From earlier lessons on this very bord I know that it seems to be the solution of choice to let the ladies decide about possible companions on a special mission like that one . Would that work in the presumably aristocratic ambience of Soi 33 ? I found a hotel called Millennium which seems to be fairly new and has great rooms . Maybe that problem solved .

BuBi

BB, just in case Dr Gump may still fancy Pattaya there is a more upscale place, a Soi 33 like place, in Pattaya called the Triangle Club (2nd road near Soi 4).

Like Soi 33 the girls here all wear evening gowns, behave like shy and proper ladies (in the bar) and the clientele are generally well dressed (except me :grin:) and are mostly high rollers. Pretty clean and upscale inside and on occasions when I've been in there, there's even been a bit of gentleman wagering going on (cards and some type of Chinese game of chance).

While they cater to well heeled Asian businessman, they seem to welcome and make at home anyone who's willing to pay their higher prices (like 300 baht beers). The staff are quite attentive and professional (and also extremely well dressed) and the Mamasan / Papasan will normally have the girls all line up in front of you for your possible selection(s).

Brownfox ,

although we have taken Pattaya off the list this sounds again interesting . You say they cater for asian business-people which would normally involve very young ladies which Dr. Gump does not fancy at all . Would you have an idea about this ? 300 for a beer sounds extremely encouraging , we are possibly on a good way .

BuBi

Brownfox ,

although we have taken Pattaya off the list this sounds again interesting . You say they cater for asian business-people which would normally involve very young ladies which Dr. Gump does not fancy at all . Would you have an idea about this ? 300 for a beer sounds extremely encouraging , we are possibly on a good way .

BuBi

Bibi,

I have never seen very young girls there, more like in their early to mid 20's generally speaking. The Asian angle is generally all in the presentation, e.g. having all the girls shyly line up for the customer. Similarly, Super Baby GoGo caters to Asian men again via presentation by having the girls rarely smile or make eye contact (Asian men feel intimidated by aggressive women).

Your OP noted Dr Gump also wanted a Jacuzzi: for your possible consideration here are 2 pertinent links:

Secrets VIP Luxury Villa - this not only has a private Pool but Jacuzzi as well. Haven't stayed here myself but have seen party pics of guys who have stayed there who brought entire handfuls of girls for their private parties (both day and night) and the girls seem to love the place.

Galaxy Suites Jacuzzi suite - Read only positive reviews of those who've stayed here, only negative was that the suites are on the smaller side. Excellent location being right above Super Baby / Heavens Above in Soi Diamond.

I suspect Super Baby might also interest Dr Gump, nearly all lookers, generally in their 20's. An associate I met on my recent NOV trip, and Aussie, he took 5 girls from Super Baby at one time - a feat which has me wondering about that Vegemite the Aussie's have... :shocked:

If it was me that only had 48 hours, I'd likely go for the Jacuzzi Suite at Galaxy Suites (for the primo location to save time) and would be sure to have plenty of that Vegemite handy :hubba:

Soi Diamond alone could easily keep one busy girl wise the whole time and its not too far from the Triangle Club if Dr Gump still has some energy left...

Alternatively, SD's Soi 33 suggestion is as well an excellent one - multiple Painter's hostess type Bars all next to each other where the girls wear evening gowns and the ambiance is generally more upscale and civilized. Have a friend here in Hawaii, quite wealthy who owns several successful businesses - when he goes to Thailand (which is quite often), Soi 33 is the only place he goes to. There's even a nice hotel right on Soi 33: Livingstones, which also has Jacuzzi Suites.

Of course this is the problem with Thailand, so many choices and possibilities, so little time... :applause:

Archived