Pattaya de Luxe 48 hours

buffalo_bill

...do you think there are fine ladies around which would not mind a 4-some or 5-some ? ...From earlier lessons on this very bord I know that it seems to be the solution of choice to let the ladies decide about possible companions on a special mission like that one . Would that work in the presumably aristocratic ambience of Soi 33 ?

Herr BuBi,

Ja.

Ja.

Ja.

Herzlich,

SD

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brownfox ,

in brief Dr. Gump wishes me to offer his heartiest greetings and he says he envies me for having access to such fine gentlemen's advice . He studied the website of the Secrets VIP villas several times already and I think he rang them esrlier today to clarify their offers; Gump is excited and feels in particular attracted by the 9000 Baht tariff because he now feels sure it is a quality place . I said to Gump all he owes us is a decent report and he says it is the least he can do . We wish him well , entire thanks for your efforts , gentlemen .

BuBi

Dr. Gump's office

I have been to the Livingstones myself maybe a year ago because I thought it is kind of an exotic experience which it was ; only to leave the place after three hours in a panic . Catastrophy .

Brownfox ,

in brief Dr. Gump wishes me to offer his heartiest greetings and he says he envies me for having access to such fine gentlemen's advice . He studied the website of the Secrets VIP villas several times already and I think he rang them esrlier today to clarify their offers; Gump is excited and feels in particular attracted by the 9000 Baht tariff because he now feels sure it is a quality place . I said to Gump all he owes us is a decent report and he says it is the least he can do . We wish him well , entire thanks for your efforts , gentlemen .

BuBi

Dr. Gump's office

I have been to the Livingstones myself maybe a year ago because I thought it is kind of an exotic experience which it was ; only to leave the place after three hours in a panic . Catastrophy .

Bubi,

Very pleased to hear Dr Gump appears to have his accommodations settled - IMHO anyway one's chosen temporary home can be quite important to ensure one has a hassle free and enjoyable stay, the wrong place can be like a debilitating wound on

an otherwise enjoyable walk...

Although I've been to Livingstones a few times never stayed in their hotel. Like you however there's been a few times where I've immediately checked out of what turned out to be "Hotel Hell" (to me anyway).

If Dr Gump is going to stay at that Secrets Villa he might then also check out the Secrets Bar itself (Soi 14 off Walking Street). While the Coyote dancers are on the younger side (most 18-20 or so), the Hostesses are mostly a bit more experienced in the mid 20's - early 30's (Dr Gump's target age group) and a few of them are nice indeed and they are quite a fun loving bunch (especially after a few drinks..). While not as upscale as Triangle Club or the Soi 33 Bars its very clean and new inside, sort of like a TGI Fridays that happens to have sexy Coyote dancers dancing on a handful of stages around the bar.

Will be anxiously looking forward to the good doctor's report and wish him well on his upcoming adventure(s).

...do you think there are fine ladies around which would not mind a 4-some or 5-some ? ...From earlier lessons on this very bord I know that it seems to be the solution of choice to let the ladies decide about possible companions on a special mission like that one . Would that work in the presumably aristocratic ambience of Soi 33 ?

Herr BuBi' date='

Ja.

Ja.

Ja.

Herzlich,

SD[/quote']

Bring the 4 or 5 ladies to the Siam Bayshore where they charge 900 per night per girl. You'll feel like a real big shot.

Archived