Would you marry a Thai Gal?

unit731

Good idea to marry a Thai orphan. I know one bloke that did marry a Thai orphan which takes the extended Thai family out of the picture.

To me, I see way too many Thai/farang marriages stressed out due to pressures of the Thai extended family, otherwise known as useless, Thai deadbeat freeloaders...IMO!

I married an Orphan....for me that was a big tick in the plus column (for Thai or Farang!).

Never came to Thailand seeking to marry and after my first 5 minutes in Thailand never had any desire to marry one. Hooker or not.

12 years after my first visit I married a Thai hooker. and Junkie.

Mine was different :thumbup:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many times I have heard American ladies flat out tell a foreign lady..."ohhh, no, you don't do XYZ that way. Let us tell/show you how things are done in the USA..."

Pure jealousy, fear of losing the USA ladies' throne, etc.

Keep these lovely foreign ladies out of the USA for their own (and our) good!

I might marry a Thai gal, but I would never take her out of Thailand. Even if she was a gtg, living in the US or Europe will ruin her.

Marriage in general is a losing proposition for any guy who is even the least bit successful financially. Never get married in a Western country to any girl unless she has more money than you ever plan to have.

I know of many that are very happy and no problems at all.

You had a bitter experience?

Archived