CIA Torture Jet wrecks with 4 Tons of COCAINE

dabbish

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some things never change. An old friend in Miami back in the 80s was famously involved in this way back then -- clandestinely flying US arms to Central America and coke back to the States. Do a search on "George Morales, CIA, cocaine" for some interesting reading. Lots of the same high level players then as now. Hmmmm.

Regards,

SD

I saw this story over the weekend.

I think it is very relevant to my home country.

Ireland is awash with cocaine. There have been several high profile cocaine related deaths in the past few weeks.

Ireland is also a transit point for the CIA torture planes, and the government has refused to search these planes. What if the cocaine is coming in on board these planes?

I'm actually going to pen a letter to the editor of the Irish Times on this.

Do searches for the Bush kid getting busted...also look into the whole Iran contra/Coke deals, Barry Seal and Rich Aviation...tons of stuff...odd a CIA Pilot who was in the civial air patrol as a kid with Max Gomez (AKA Felix Rodrigez)David Ferry, Frank Sturgis and Lee Harvey Oswald would ever be mixed up in something dirty...

Odd also, when Seal got gunned down, his cell phone had the contact numbers for Oliver North, Ronald Reagan and George Bush Sr....no ideas as to what hapened to all the coke he flew in here...

Would be scary to find out what would happen if Irish Custom forced searched one of those planes...

You knew George? wow...er, I mean I never met him...Never worked for Barry Seal either...any photos are fake...

Raced boats (and partied hardy) with, well against, him -- anything else is unsubstantiated rumour and I was never charged LOL...

Nice enuff guy. Jorge was just a good logistics man -- it never pays to travel a leg with an empty cargo carrier!

Lots of fun stories from those "Cocaine Cowboy" days. Better acquintances were Sal Magluta and the Falcon bros. Sometimes I am amazed I am alive, given the stupid shit we'd get up to (not knowing then just how bad these boys were).

Cheers,

SD

Archived