Holiday Barfines

shotover

I think he missed the ' :) ' in the aside "(I call them gay men') :) " :grin: Maybe his attention span ran out at that point? :dunno:

Whatever, I'll challenge him not to find her attractive.

Nope, SanookMahk, she hasn't had kids (that's a no-no for me), she hasn't got droopy udders (they're not that big) and she doesn't like Arab-looking guys (or Japanese/Chinese guys incidentally). And, she's shaved (I like them that way. :) )

(In fact, in my post I noted that I liked Peppermint for its naked, mostly shaven girls. Do you actually read more than every word in 10? :grin: )

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I went with her a few months ago' date=' ... she wanted to wait until midnight because she told me she'd usually make 5000B in tips on a Friday. (Having seen the 30 minutes on a Monday night, I can well believe it!) [/quote']

Wow, you can totally understand the 'bad attitude' with that kind of math. Why go out and have some stranger poking inside you for 1000-2000 baht when you can stay in the bar and make much more.

You're telling me! I practically felt privileged to be able to barfine her! :):doah: :grin:

Soon the only hope is going to be that they get tired of listening to the same loud music and want out occasionally. Even then, they'll probably be loaded enough to pay their own barfines. :(

So when are you guys going to wise up and just refuse to drink in these rip off places ever again. Don't just not go when they charge rip off barfines, just refuse to go in March, Septemner or any other day of the year. That way, they will get the message but as long as the muppets keep paying the OTT barfines or keep suping beers in those rip off places then they will keep pushing the barfines higher and higher.

It really is up to you guys.

Exactly the point! A few trips back, I went into one of "the arab's bars" with the intent of bar fining a girl I had seen outside. I was presented with a menu that had nothing but over priced drinks, I noticed the bar fines for that time of day were 700bht, NFW on that, so I walked, telling the manager the place was way over priced, and this was probably why it was empty...but as he is still in business, he must have some (foolish) customers.

As for tipping dancers, this pisses me off! It ruined the gogo bars here in the states, and pretty soon these fuck wits will be ruining it all in LOS. I said this before and I'll say it again, the night life scene/game is being ruined by fuck wits throwing to much money around.

Didn't pay any holiday barfines myself. Didn't even go into any girly bars on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or New Years Eve. Like any guy with half a brain cell, I made my plans with girls I didn't have to barfine beforehand and had a good time.

Last night a girl from a small gogo in Walking Street told me that her bar's New Year barfine was 2000B and they had to work until 8am. Of course, no customer wanted to pay the barfine. Why you'd even drink there in that case baffles me too. :dunno: Maybe it's part of the 'gogo bar = lapdancing' mentality for some? :doah:

2,000 baht bar fine for a beer bar??!! I know its New Year's eve and all, but that is ridiculous. Not surprising that most of the crew had to work until 8:00 am with no bar fine.

I did notice that after midnight on the 1st (early morning on the 2nd), a lot of the bar beers had very few girls. Maybe the punters were making up for lost time. Or maybe the girls were tired and did not show up for work.

Regardless, I will not be back to Pattaya for New Year's eve ever and will think twice before I put Thailand on my schedule for that evening. (Marx may have been right after all - capitalism is for the rich or newly rich and works against the poor huddled masses - us poor punters with common sense and those who make decisions with the little head.)

Archived