YOUR XMAS LUNCH

sayjann

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well,i enjoyed my traditional Xmas lunch Tonight.

pretty stuffed but the drink helped wash it down.

funny as a kid i hated all the veg,but nowadays i love sprouts,parsnips and swede........

i'm not a big eater and have never really enjoyed a roast dinner,i don't understand peoples mentality of HAVING to have a roast on a Sunday?.

but Xmas is different as Mother insists on the full works and i have no choice.

looking forward to all the Safood later today......... :thumbup:

Work till 11am, then Lunch at work where the deadbeat boss has invited some dead beat mates over.

Steak, Roast, Irish Stew, BBQ Prawns, Steamed Crab, Fuck You Salad err, fuck tong salad I mean, I say Potatoe Salad, green salad, a chicken, and some amazing cheesecake (Better be some amazing cheesecake only reason I am going!!!) (Hint Hint)

Last year lunch finished about 10pm,

Sayjann, slightly off topic but have you noticed that the supermarkets in the UK appear to have stopped selling 6% Singha and they are now exporting 5% Singha? But I notice the cheeky bastards are still charging the same price for it! Now I'd prefer to buy a proper German or Czech lager, same strenght, better taste and cheaper.

Simie.

Guest lazyphil

sounds all good sayjann. i'm having some chocolates right now for xmas eve breakfast in my 18 year old 2 up 2 down. its not converted from anything. boxing day lunch will be a feast at my folks council bungalow, built in the 50's i believe. not sure whats going to be served up. alot, i know that much!

Archived