YOUR XMAS LUNCH

sayjann

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi simie.... :wave:

i buy my Singha from Tesco's or Waitrose.

bought some from Tesco's a few Weeks ago and it was 6%.

bought some on Sunday from Waitrose and you got me curious and i rescued the bottles from the rubbish bin.

they were still 6%.......... :xmascheer

but i will keep an eye out for any change.

Sayjann, I shop in Sainsbury and they had 6% in there untill very recently, only noticed the 5% on my last visit. The wife mentioned she saw 5% in Thailand a few months back, but I did'nt see it myself as when I was in Bangkok as I don't drink Singha much in Thailand! I quite like one large bottle when at home watching telly in the UK. But if I drank it all night it gives me a stonking headache :( I used to drink Carslberg in Thailand for years, but they stopped that during the time I was living in Bangkok and I had a spell trying various options. These days I tend to stick to Tiger when I'm in Thailand. Never been a big Heineken fan, but don't mind the odd one now and then.

Just to get back to the original post, I will be having roast turkey with all the trimmings as well as gammon for lunch tomorrow :)

Simie.

mentioned before a huge feast at my sisters 350 year old ex coaching inn. my bro in law does alot of the prep, the list is too long to write but i'm confident i wont go home sober or hungrey and will make a change to my pedantic diet of water, pulses, lean chicken, steamed veg and the like :):)

There's a 350 year old coaching inn near you with a Thai restaurant attached as a going concern with out an owner.

Here's your chance to shine!

Death or glory at all that:up:

Archived