Airplane movie?

Old Hippie

...old Bi planes...

Sounds at least semi-gay to me.

HH

Yes' date=' Thai boys playing with their joysticks.

Gay for sure.

You know the difference between a straight Thai guy and a gay Thai guy?

2 Beer Chang! :D

Actually.. I thought [strike']J J Sushi[/strike] Hugh was talking about the Lesley Neilson spoof "AIRPLANE"... what a classic that was!

(Called "Flying High" here in Australia)

Was at the movies last trip, saw a prieview for a movie about Thais learning to fly airplanes (old Bi planes) maybe around WWI or WWII, not sure, anyone have any info on this movie? title? it looked interesting.

It was filmed in 2004, but is just being released in January 2008. A pre-WWI period piece called Raak Bin (à¹Âรà¸Âà¸?ิà¸?), aka Raak Siam (รัà¸Âสยาม)? The latter title making little sense, but TIT. But the film looks quite decent IMHO.

firstflight_flash_cover.jpg

Cheers,

SD

Yes, Thai boys playing with their joysticks.

Gay for sure.

You know the difference between a straight Thai guy and a gay Thai guy?

2 Beer Chang! :D

Actually.. I thought J J Sushi Hugh was talking about the Lesley Neilson spoof "AIRPLANE"... what a classic that was!

(Called "Flying High" here in Australia)

LOL ! Good joke. (And very good memory :) )

Yes, I also thought he was talking about the movie "Airplane". It was very funny. Another one along the same lines was "The Bus"...a high-speed, nuclear-powered bus.

SD...your photo did, indeed, confirm it is a gay movie. Just what those SFO guys would like! Was probably the winner in Cannes for the Best Gay Film.

HH

Archived