An old Cleese Rave...

Coss

Tonight's the night I shall be talking about of flu the subject of word association football.

This is a technique out a living much used in the practice makes perfect of psychoanalysister and brother and one that has occupied piper the majority rule of my attention squad by the right number one two three four the last five years to the memory.

It is quite remarkable baker charlie how much the miller's son this so-called while you were out word association immigrants' problems influences the manner from heaven in which we sleekit cowering timrous beasties all-American Speke, the famous explorer.

And the really well that is surprising partner in crime is that a lot and his wife of the lions' feeding time we may be c d e effectively quite unaware of the fact or fiction section of the Watford Public Library that we are even doing it is a far, far better thing that I do now then, now then, what's going onward christian Barnard the famous hearty part of the lettuce now praise famous mental homes for loonies like me.

So on the button, my contention causing all the headaches, is that unless we take into account of Monte Cristo in our thinking George the Fifth this phenomenon the other hand we shall not be able satisFact or Fiction section of the Watford Public Library againily to understand to attention when I'm talking to you and stop laughing, about human nature, man's psychological make-up some story the wife'll believe and hence the very meaning of life itselfish bastard, I'll kick him in the balls Pond Road.

Been looking for a text version of this for years.

Cheers

Coss

Magnificent. :bow:

You'll enjoy this, mate. :up:

"Rustically inclined?" "Saddlebag, saddlebag." :applause:

jack :help:

PS. Oh, and lest we forget, the Master:

PPS. True story: I shagged a bird at college who was Stanley Unwin's great niece or something like that. Susan Unwin. Gorgeous. Athletic blonde with a lovely pair of tits and a tight snatch. :up:

My mum is staying with me at the moment, we live behind Fortune Town, near Din Daeng.

Mum went shopping alone, forgot the name of our place and told the taxi driver

"It's behind Faulty Towers, Near Dink Donk street"

Oddlt he found our place!

5555555555555!

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

I *totally* believe that! I love your Mum! Anything is possible LOL!

Of course, GF & I get lost finding your place even with my GPS :dunno: . I say go right, she says go left...we're a perfect match 555555555555!

But I know to never call your wife for directions, as she has no idea where she lives either and just pisses off the driver...

Cheers,

SD -- doesn't get the original post... :dunno:

Believe it or not, I actually show my wife short cuts through to Sakon Nakorn, as well as even around her own village areas.

Thais DON'T travel much willingly, and if they do enjoy the trip so much they never remember!

Seriously though, map reading is NOT taught at school, I often ask kids at our places to draw a map, no idea how too!

Maps themselves are hard to get, I think a few people here have seen the ones I use for work, which show detail down to path and houses, but to get them we had to jump through hoops.

Archived