Police nab black magic woman

Fidel

KUWAIT : Police have arrested an unidentified Kuwaiti woman for practicing black magic inside her apartment in Hawalli, reports Al-Wasat daily. The daily quoting a security source said police acting on information that the woman charged KD 100 from each of her female customers â?? divorced and widows â?? and sold them a magic charm which she said can help them get married to rich men put her under surveillance for some time. Armed with a search and arrest warrant, police then raided her apartment in Hawalli and seized from her magic charms and various types of magic tools.

Source

I wouldn't call that black magic. That term conjures up voodoo or some nefarious shit like that.

Those jar things are a common folk treatment. I'm not sure it really does anything, but certainly nothing sinister about it. Linki.

I've seen Nervous Dog do the same thing to bar girls with tequila shot glasses LOL! Everyone in Baccara thought it was hilarious...except the one gal who had a dozen shot glasses hanging from her tits and ass! :rotl::elephant:

A search for "black magic" on YouTube turned up an absolutely amazing clip from Cambodia.

There is nothing special about it. That traditional treatment is also used by doctors who practice naturopath in the West. A German doctor prescibed this treatment to me once several years ago when I had a severe cold for to strengthen my immune system, if I remember right.

Last week I had a girl in PP with the same marks of the jars. She told me that it was against sleeplessness.

So Black Magic is against the law in Hawaii? Or is taking money to perform Black Magic what is illegal? WTF? Why waste police resources 'watching' this woman and arresting her and bringing her to court? Stupid people believe stupid shit and sometimes spend their money on stupid shit they believe in. Who fucking cares? Should we arrest the priests because all the dopes on Sunday throw their hard earned cash into the passed plate because they believe in their 'government sanctioned' fucking fairy tales?

Let the morons believe and pay money for what they want. As long as they don't hurt people physically or force them into payment let the idiots do what they like. Who are we, or the government, to say what is real and what is not? Would white magic be okay? :smirk:

Unreal, this planet has become totally fucked, even in the West, and what we waste our time and energies on when so much real policing and crime needs to be addressed is fucking sad and silly. Idjits.

Cent

p.s. Arrest the fucking Pope. He's got the biggest scam in the world going.

Archived