Thermae Revisited

Raven

Japanese truly believe they are superior to every other Asian, but that is not true when they compare themselves to Caucasians. They may still act like they are better but deep down they have feelings of inferiority.

This is not so true anymore with the younger generation but definitely the older generation.

I always get a good laugh when I talk to a so called "superior Japanese person" and advise them that almost 90% of the Japanese gene pool is in fact Korean. They know it but generally don't like to accept it.

OZ,

Where did you get this tidbit of info?

I am amazed that I haven't heard any Koreans espouse this fact. Most Koreans have a dislike/mistrust of Japan...may be due to 35 years of harsh occupation!

Over the centuries, Japan invaded Korea on several occasions; however I am not aware of Korea ever invading Japan. Korea has been victorious against Japan, but in defensive battles, ie...Admiral Yi Sun Sin of turtle ship fame, at the Battle of Myeongnyang.

Usually it is the invader which influences the gene pool.

I HAVE never BEEN TO THERMAIEEEEE... ( WOULD I LIE).....HAAAAAA

what id like to know what time does it close now .. was 12 then 1 is it 2 or 3 or later..... ummmmmmm

ummmmmmmmmm

they close when it's time to close! the times of open end are over; i still remember when i once left at around 0730 and i was not the last guest!

Archived