Prison for air-rage arsehole who wanted to go business class

SatRai

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obviously smoking is banned for the same reason that it's banned in pubs, restaurants, public spaces, etc. It has nothing to do with air rage and is irrelevant to this thread.

Agreed, I remember a flight to Tokyo when I was placed just behind the smokers section which only was sealed off by a small and useless curtain. I became severe problems with my lungs (I have slight asthma) but since the flight was full I could not get a different place. The smoking ban is one of the best developments in travel in the recent years.

Luckily for you LP, the chance of you being seated next to a smoker or breathing in many other peoples cigarette smoke is zero and the chance of you being seated next to a 'drunken asshole' is very slim. :thumbup:

Big difference is that allowing smoking on a flight is guaranteed to affect / harm the other passengers whereas allowing drinking is in the vast majority of cases only going to affect / harm the people doing the drinking.

Guest lazyphil

when you considor how much pollution a areoplane belches out its pretty lame banning smoking on them. ok, there is a very direct effect with smoking in a metal tube and is annoying, but think about the big picture!

(sorry really drifting off topic)

when you considor how much pollution a areoplane belches out its pretty lame banning smoking on them. ok, there is a very direct effect with smoking in a metal tube and is annoying, but think about the big picture!

Smoking, be it on a plane, in a pub or out in the open FUCKING STINKS. Why should a few anti social smokers be allowed to make non smokers so uncomfortable? Nothing to do with pollution.

Guest lazyphil

why should people who dont fly be subjected to the consequences (far bigger impact than smoking and I DONT SMOKE AND THINK IT IS A MORONIC HABIT!!) of the burning of millions of tons of aviation fuel every year?....how many leave a pub having smoked too much and run down someone in their car?

when you considor how much pollution a areoplane belches out its pretty lame banning smoking on them. ok' date=' there is a very direct effect with smoking in a metal tube and is annoying, but think about the big picture!

[/quote']

Smoking, be it on a plane, in a pub or out in the open FUCKING STINKS. Why should a few anti social smokers be allowed to make non smokers so uncomfortable? Nothing to do with pollution.

Yes i tend to agree with you ..however they are using a "legal" drug...

Archived