Prison for air-rage arsehole who wanted to go business class

SatRai

The airlines may be loathe to do this as they make so much money off it' date=' [/quote']

How do they make money off drinks? I've never paid for a drink on a flight, whether cattle, biz or 1st.

Unfortunately that seems to be the norm in the States now for domestic coach flights. :thumbdown:

Many carriers even charge $5.00 for a cold sandwich.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of arseholes on planes, I saw a first for me on my recent MEL-BKK flight. The TG hosties (men) arrested some young Aussie surfer-type guy; well they had his hands strapped behind his back and lead him to the back of the plane. I did not see any commotion, but he looked drunk as they lead him back.

Cheers,

SD

trust me sj, when you have children your outlook of good health and trying to promote as healthy, long life as possible kicks in. you might get heart disease or liver failure on good food, good food, zero cigs and minimal booze but it surely improves your odds on living a longer HEALTHIER life??.....i'm not saying live like a monk and not enjoy the luxery items etc from time to time....

i understand your point Phil,but we are different.

as you know i have been unwell but i have strong organs and nothing wrong with any of them.

my Consultant says that i have one of the strongest Hearts she has ever seen.

it's only my blood which is wrong and that is why i get the shortness of breath.

i have been told that i can eat most things and drink is a good thing as it is a diaretic.

sugar is a little worry and i never use salt....bad stuff.

but i binge eat at the moment,my appetite is suppressed and i can easily go 3/4 Days without eating.

my Health is getting better but still a little rough.

but i'm happy with my lifestyle with good food(junk food occasionally),a little alcohol each Day.......no harm as my Dr says.

but anyone who likes their lentils everday while i have meat is OK by me.

different strokes and all that.

but back to topic.

i rarely drink on a Plane,i just like to have a few drinks beforehand and take a couple of valium.

a 12 Hour flight to BKK is no good for a smoker so i try to sleep as much as possible.

i'm easy to please if everyone leaves me alone while i'm sleeping..........

Guest lazyphil

i eat tons of meat daily, chicken, turkey, tuna, sardines, lamb occasionally (i dont like pork much) and steaks, i have steak about once a fortnight.

I flew them because of the FF program. Two years ago, I was getting decent prices out of them from KC to BKK ($900-$1,000 or less during specials offered). I flew the 4 times in 2005 and because of the gold FF status I had maintained and because of a special offering of doubling your points for gold members, I got one free ticket for each of those 4 flights, which i used in 2006 and 2007. I have flown EVA and China airlines and becasue I didn't fly NWA much in the last 18 months (except for free flights), I no longer have hardly any FF milage (actually 5,000 miles)and have no FF status, I will fly one of those two airlines in my next trip to the U.S. in either May or June.

Archived