What I've Learned from here.

BusyBee123

Just wondered if you guys can let me know if I'm on the right track before I bid my holiday paid pro romance die a death.

99.9% of bar girls will lie through their teeth to ensure you are happy but also ensuring they get paid by hansum sexy man. This is ok as it's just business. You only one she like!....

Most bg do it to send money back to their family who probably work on rice plantations and earn little, some have thai boyfriends, babies and sick buffalos. I think they should switch to chicken farming myself, or hydroponic lettuce production or something those buffalo seem cursed.

Farang have probably been an arsehole in the past and lie just as much as BG so no hang ups getting as much as they can.

Some BG still live the dream of marrying a farang but it's more than likely they build up a network of farang due to being let down in the past by farang? This is good business sense.

Money and Family no1 farang help sort NO1 out then gets kicked out eventually

If you find yourself wrapped in string head for the border quickly you've just been conned into marriage

Prostitutes are the same the world over why would farang ever be stupid enough to fall for one.

GTG are just as bad as bg for money which is no different to most western women so no worries there.

Use a condom or suffer the consequences stds do not discriminate, but you all have done possibly done it without a condom at one time anyway?

same same and same again not ever different, more chance of finding a needle in a haystack than finding long term happiness with a pro?

All humans have feelings and emotions just leave them at home when mixing with bgs.

I think that is enough to get my head back in order. :help:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fair point kamui i'll take that on board, difficult when you've had few to drink, for me anyway!

Oh, the short time results (pun intended :smirk:) after a few beers won't be a big problem. If you have trouble, just change the girl, or if it's more serious, change the hunting ground and/or the hotel.

It's the long term results which will cause trouble, i.e. if you become emotional attached to certain girl. That's when you enter a path which can become really expensive, financially and emotionally. Others here on the board might be the living proof that a girl might be worth it, but more often probably she is not.

Er, what was the question? :dunno::)

Personally I think the 'don't fall for a bargirl' thing is a little bit overdone. From the other side, how good are we? From one perspective, we're dirty sex-obsessed men who exploit poor young women and can never be faithful to just one. But is this 100% true for all of us, all the time? Can we love someone properly? I think the answer is 'yes' sometimes. So how about the other side?

You might be right. Falling for a BG might not the most costly part of visiting LOS for P4P. It is probably much more costly for many of us becoming addicted to the P4P lifestyle which keeps the punters returning to LOS year after year and which also makes many of us absolutely disinterested in Western woman. It's a kind of reprogramming which actually reduces our options considerably.

Archived