What I've Learned from here.

BusyBee123

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falling in love with a bar girl happens...but it can be avoided by not playing, just be careful. Not matter what anyone says, anyone can and will be had at some point, just play the game long enough.

As for them sending money home? some do, but some also by themselves a house at home, and the parents may happen to live in it etc...other girls send little home, and blow the rest, look at the clothes, gold, cars etc some of these girls have, not all are that bad off it seems. And Poverty alone does not drive all of this...many other factors...now here we go again. :)

And Poverty alone does not drive all of this...many other factors...now here we go again. :)

Yes I agree with you.

I came across TG's in Spasso, CM2 & Siam Coffee shop (sad no more), regular working girls who would pull the trick once or twice a month, just to supplement there earnings to support there life style - clothing, mobile phones, gold, etc.,

I once met a TG at Siam coffee shop, who was working as teller in bank, who would work 2 or 3 times a month just to pay the EMI for her - Honda Civic. :):) She drives to work... Siam coffee shop.....I had wonderful drive back with her a few times to my hotel.

cheers

I think that their grasp on the situation slowly fades away after a while. Once or twice a month at first to make the car payment......easy.

Then before they know it it's a new pair of shoes or a designer handbag. Not long before they give up the second job because they are now doing it once or twice a week and it pays much more than the second job anyway.

I think it is a progressive arrangement that in the right circumstances could completely consume certain girls.

A player is a player....doesn't matter where you meet them. You have no idea how many girls on the chat site are unavailable after about 7.00 pm LOS time.

Quick easy money if she can climb the emotional thresh hold to do so . . . . . hang on someone said that already and someone else said "I disagree" and when asked never said why?

Wonder why?? :grinyes::dunno::neener::neener::dunno::grinyes:

Can't talk....I'm at the "Panel Beaters"...my emotional thresh hold has taken a hammering this week...(or should that be weak...????)

....Fcuking "Highway'.......

But the Fat Lady's still got Larangitus (Sp?)...lol

Never mind...RnR in China next week....

Anyone know the price of a Bkk/Shanghai return tix????

Cheers Cumb Dunt

Quick easy money if she can climb the emotional thresh hold to do so . . . . . hang on someone said that already and someone else said "I disagree" and when asked never said why?

Wonder why?? :grinyes::dunno::neener::neener::dunno::grinyes:

Can't talk....I'm at the "Panel Beaters"...my emotional thresh hold has taken a hammering this week...(or should that be weak...????)

....Fcuking "Highway'.......

But the Fat Lady's still got Larangitus (Sp?)...lol

Never mind...RnR in China next week....

Anyone know the price of a Bkk/Shanghai return tix????

Cheers Cumb Dunt

Archived