What I've Learned from here.

BusyBee123

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah..."HE" knows....(If I had of said...Dumsoda knows....I would have sounded like a Thai girl....or BJ....lol...)

...It's just one of those "Grey" areas in my life....

I only do it so I can buy Diamond rings...and designer shoes..... and fancy handbags....lol...

Sorry to bore you for the past two years...

...But, if nothing else, I'm honest about "My lot"....

Cheers CD

• 2 weeks later...

well just a quick update, still kept in contact with the intention of sseing her again in April, sent a bit of money to get a present for baby :banghead::banghead: anyway she was supposed to be at home on babys birthday but guess what!!! phones me from bangok with sister!! 5 am with beer bar music on in the background! fuck me how dumb are these peeps and me :spank: just goes to show you can read the boards and think your a step up but..... well at least i know i'm going butterfly all the way in april now :chili:

• 2 weeks later...

Don't feel too bad, busybee..

I spent weeks reading back through all the threads on here before first visiting Bangkok in late 2006.

Thought I had it all worked out!

Met an outcall massage girl on the last week of my stay, and promptly fell for the routine (albeit with a few unique twists)

A few weeks later, I was back to see her. Stayed together for 3 weeks. I even waited all day for her to finish 'work'!

I'm still kicking myself, considering all of the fun that I could have been having...

So - don't be too hard on yourself mate. And have fun in April! I'm heading back to Bangkok in 12 days (and counting...!)

Archived