Shoes+handbags?

Lusty

I agree.

Women are'nt worried about how they come across to men BUT how they are perceived by other women weather they be Thai,Western or Hindustani!

I cannot protest when she buys a new bag as I have 17 fishing rods and 11 reels :crazy: .

Yes, you can and should complain! Tell your old lady "look babe, you have a bag, here it is, now use it (hand her a platic ziplock) and I will hear no more of this crap logic claiming need for a $300 handbag, the ziplock does the same job! Now shut up and get my dinner on the table..." that is how a man handles his woman!

As for the fishing rods, all very practicle, as they can be used to win money in competiton and or put food/fresh fish on the table.

I work with a woman, Filipina, and believe me, that IS relevent to the story, who has a $700usd hand bag! She is a fucking aircraft mechanic! Tell me what practicle purpose that serves? especially since a cheap knock off, or even a $100 handbag does the same job, and looks as nice.

As for the Hi-fis, Tv's cars etc men only supposedly buy, all serve a practical purpose for others...the family can use them, watch movies, hear music, drive from point a-b etc...these items stay in the home where others cannot see them unless invited in (except for the car).

The $700 handbag or expensive shoes (which are usually cheap crap that wears out fast, and or is bad for their feet) serves nothing more than to indulge the woman's frail ego, the joy cannot be shared with anyone else, all selfish pleasure for her, and her alone.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

my wychwood buzzers at 15 quid a shot are as good as those expensive fox jobbies, you can even get camo fox buzzers for fux sake!.....carp anglers are a weird breed.

Guest lazyphil

i splashed out of proper indicators to complement my wychwoods, fairy liquid tops dont lend them selves to serving as indicators anymore as there is no longer a loop in the lid to the top :( ....my bivvy is the wychwood dome, 55 quid, first time i put it up i didn't see a big steaming cow pat :(:( .....i splashed out on a fox bedchair though, weighs a fucking tonne but very compfy!

Archived