Shoes+handbags?

Lusty

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shoes and handbags are a way for many women to "mark their territory", reinforce their social position among other women.

Thai women (remember face) are not going to skip these necessary items........

This being said, my lady looks great with some shoes, handbag is just a necessary add-on.....

And these are not LV, they are "guess"

Women don't wear clothes fashion crap etc for men's sake, despite what our egos want to believe, they do it to show off to other women. Men could care less what she is wearing or who's name is slapped on it, as long as she has tits, ass and pussy and we can fuck her, or at least look at her and dream of fucking her...

Fashion is also a way of explaining their value to other women sort of like "...see I warrent a LV or Channel item, you merely warrant xyz brand, thus my vagina is worth more than yours..." truth is, she was just dumb enough to spend more on an item that does the same thing...women are so stupid when it comes to this shit...and most everything else.

truth is, she was just dumb enough to spend more on an item that does the same thing...women are so stupid when it comes to this shit...and most everything else.

Of course men are complete different, they buy expensive cars, high end hi-fi systems and dozens of gadgets only for extremely practical and absolute rational reasons. :)

Good point MM, even when I am out with say a middle class Thai women, she seems to always want that I dress well, even if it is 48C in the shade. And your right, not because they want you to look nice but for you to look nice and well off to others. Even if [not meaning you MM - you are quite the well dressed dapper] you look like a penquin and are as ugly as a hatful of arseholes. Sometime the clothes don't maketh the man - give me those bermuda shorts and torn teeshirt any day with my homies on soi 7/1 Sukhumvit Oz bar :surprised:

truth is' date=' she was just dumb enough to spend more on an item that does the same thing...women are so stupid when it comes to this shit...and most everything else.[/quote']

Of course men are complete different, they buy expensive cars, high end hi-fi systems and dozens of gadgets only for extremely practical and absolute rational reasons. :)

Exactly.

Archived