How To Tell If Youre An Aussie

MooNoi

They are well reduced for me, I can't even get them here. When I first read the link piggy posted I read it to see how much I understood my antipodean cousins as an exercise in amateur anthropology.

Whilst nodding my head in agreement at most of the points, and seeing similarities between others and the equivalent I would apply to describe a Typical Northern England bloke, and #23 jumped out at me, rather than a casual agreement it was hell damn right.

Then I got the munchies for a wagon wheel, that is the need to eat a ww not to get involved in anyway with an estemed boarmember in Dubai with an item of confectionary.

For some reason I decided to wiki ww, probably because since I couldn't have the real thing I could read up on them and cyber-feed my cravings instead.

What set me off thinking on a weird tangent, a direction I usualy head when I also have the munchies, I gave the fact that they were only available in Australia, UK and Canada and not in the States some thought.

:hmmm: Was that a punishment for leaving the commenwealth?

:hmmm: There are Aussies and Canuks in my Family but no Americans!

:hmmm: Why is it I find some Americans more difficult to do business with than Aussies and Canuks?

:hmmm: On the International Stage America is despised more than the other 3 countries!

Now I know the answer is Wagon Wheels

Introduce Wagon Wheels to the USA and they will all be able to join in with the rest of the english speaking world and be accepted as equals***

*** Disclaimer.

This part of the post was written in jest, the world according to Mekong's Warped Humour. The majority of Americans I have interfaced with are decent guys whom I have got on very well with, it is the way that the US goverment controls and hoodwinks the majority who can't see through it, and their acceptance of such as gospel, and the agressive foreign policy I have an issue with. I know some of you guys can be sensative.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well.. Korean actually! But the dimensions are quite similar!! (Her hand compared to a Thai girl's... not my nob! That's still 2.5 inches of pummeling piston power that hasn't changed!!) :D

Wikipedia proves beyond doubt that we have bigger ones than the Poms.

Also, although the UK Wagon Wheel has barely shrunk, it is still noticeably smaller than the Australian equivalent. The diameter of the Australian version is measured at 88 mm which is 14 mm larger than the UK version. Even though the Australian version is wider in diameter, the UK Wagon Wheel is notably thicker by 4 mm.

Archived