Barak bel Laden, Aftican Muslim

NanaHunter

Vote McCain for endless war! Watch those muslims run! See the profits roll in! Cheap oil baby.

That was the montra of the war hawks in the first place..."...it will all be over in a few weeks, and gas will be $1.39 a gallon by summer..." that was of course what 6+ years ago?

My biggest problem with the Dems is Tax and Spend....while they lavish in their wealth just like the Kennedys and Mr and Mrs. Condiment (Heinz/Kerry) the just want to make things more free for the rich and Repubs want to let people decide how to spend their money.... Rebate... I promise to spend my entire repate supporting the Ho's of Thailand. See, that is good 'Punter Fiscal Policy'! ...

:rotl: The Republicans are the biggest spenders in US history! Huge tax cuts for the top 5% while spending billions on no-bid contracts that Cheney and all have huge stakes in the companies. Tax cuts for the oil industry when oil is >$60 a barrel. Those earmarks that the Republicans hated during the Democrats reign in power exploded by a factor of 10 under Republican controlled Congress.

The Republicans sure showed the Democrats how to spend spend spend and never worry about how to pay for it.

Archived