New Interior Minister (not old)

NanaHunter

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Night venues found to be operating after 2am will ultimately face closure within seven days.

"After 10pm, Bangkok streets must be free from crimes, rapes, mugging and brawls. BMA municipal policemen will work with local police to make sure these crimes don't happen," he added.

As I predicted it seems that we have to breathe for another round of the social order crusade. Chalerm sounds pretty adamant about the 2 am closure. Seems all the nice after hour venues such as Tunnel, spice, spicy will soon be history. Purachai needed over 6 months for it, Chalerm just 1 month. What will be next� 1am, 12am closure�. Just can hope that the military stage another coup��

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2008/02/26/headlines/headlines_30066455.php

Open question to the board: Do you think there would be more insanity or less insanity in his posts if NanaHunter stopped using drugs?

:)

He's the biggest nutter since thai3!

Hey, NanaHunter - I like drug dealers. People should be allowed to choose to do what they want with their own bodies. So these dealers are simply giving people a choice...

I've met some people who deal drugs who are unquestionably nicer people than Chalerm or his sons (who isn't?) and they do less harm to society too.

:stirthepo

Night venues found to be operating after 2am will ultimately face closure within seven days.

"After 10pm, Bangkok streets must be free from crimes, rapes, mugging and brawls. BMA municipal policemen will work with local police to make sure these crimes don't happen," he added.

Is he going to put his sons in charge of enforcing this new policy? :smirk:

Archived