NanaHunter

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The nw Int Min is takking the bujll

phasa arai?

BM Samak' date=' why do you like drugs and drug dealers?[/quote']

i like them as much as i like your bullshit! :neener:

YOU SPEAK OUT IN FAVOR OF PROTECTING THE DRUG DEALERS BUY ALLOWING THEIR VICTEMS TO GO UNCHECKED! SHAME ON YOU! :thumbdown:

IF THERE WERE A PEE PEE TEST AT MORNING NIGHT BAR I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM, WOULD YOU. I'D GLADLY PARTICIPATE IN THE PROCESS THAT REMOVES OF DRUG CRAIZED PEOPLE FROM MY ENVIROS. I WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM PASSING ANY DRUG TEST, WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED? GOLLY, YOU HAVEN'T HAD ANY OF YOUR STOOGES RING IN SUPPORTING DRUG DEALERS. I GUESS YOU STAND ALONE IN FAVOR OF ALLOWING DRUG DEALING AND DRUG USE BY THE YOUTH OF THAILAND.

SHAME ON YOU SAMAK FOR SUPPORTING THE POSIONING OF THE FUTURE OF THAILAND, SHAME ON YOU! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

The topic was about random drug screening at a club on RCA where nary a Farang is found... Yours is the first mention via your off topic drivel. Do you approve of the use and sale of drugs to the youth of Thailand? Seems so in that you disapprove of a good measure to reduce the drug use of by randon drug testing. Now if you don;t like the law in Thailand. Thailand Love It or Leave It!

Seems like you support drug dealers. Randon killings of drug dealears or no criminal investigation into killings via drug wars, I don't have a problem with that as I'm neither a drug seller or user. They are vermin who prey upon the youth and weak people and cost society untold millions! Off with their heads, I say!

Oh, except for a little Vit V now and then but mine are all scripts from U.S. Lic. MD's and not the junk you junkies buy at the the infamous Nana Chemist Shop! A little piss test, mai pen rai, and I will wish to go first, that way mabey I can get to watch the girls providing their sample!

So you approve of guilty on the say-so of some Thai police officer, no trial, no jury, no judge, no follow up investigations...no checking facts! We all know how well the Thai police do their jobs...

NH, innocent people will die. POOR innocent people.

Are you really so naive as to think it is only the low life's who do drugs and sell drugs? It is in fact often the rich and famous who indulge more, they just don't get shot. The entire policy is knee jerk bullshit. It wont stop anything. None of these 'war on drugs' policies do...how efficient do you think the Thai police are? They can't catch bombers in their own country, do you really believe they will make the slightest scrap of difference?

I just hope NH, that you aren't an accidental victim...bullets flying around can be troublesome....i guess a farang might be on the receiving end at some point.

So you approve of guilty on the say-so of some Thai police officer, no trial, no jury, no judge, no follow up investigations...no checking facts! We all know how well the Thai police do their jobs...

NH, innocent people will die. POOR innocent people.

Are you really so naive as to think it is only the low life's who do drugs and sell drugs? It is in fact often the rich and famous who indulge more, they just don't get shot. The entire policy is knee jerk bullshit. It wont stop anything. None of these 'war on drugs' policies do...how efficient do you think the Thai police are? They can't catch bombers in their own country, do you really believe they will make the slightest scrap of difference?

I just hope NH, that you aren't an accidental victim...bullets flying around can be troublesome....i guess a farang might be on the receiving end at some point.

That ain't how iw was and ain't how it is goinhg to be.. Get caught with the goods and you get burned! End of story. In the US all these low life lawyers keep the streets full of vermin just polute the youth.

Drugs kill so drug dealers should be killed!

Archived