US bank robbers on the run in Thailand

Flashermac

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good you managed to engage without blowing up in fury and using naughty words at me :smirk: :)

Phil, I am mellowing in my old age and recognise it is better to make my point via constructive discussion and demonstration of my facts rather than expletives. Even this old dog realises it is not to late to learn new tricks!

<>

how can you fly a flag above the national anthem/star spangled banner? :dunno:.....did you mean the stars and stripes?

The Anthem was written about The Flag

If you wish to get pedantic with me at least get your facts right first.

Perhaps you should get your facts right first as well:

Flag of Texas

"It is a common urban legend that the Texas flag is the only state flag that is allowed to fly at the same height as the U.S. flag. Allegedly' date=' Texas has this right inherently (as a former independent nation) or because it negotiated special provisions when it joined the Union (this version has been stated as fact on a PBS website[3']). However, the legend is false. Neither the Joint Resolution for Annexing Texas to the United States nor the Ordinance of Annexation contain any provisions regarding flags. According to the United States Flag Code, any state flag can be flown at the same height as the U.S. flag; the U.S. flag should be on its right (the viewer's left), however. Consistent with the U.S. Flag Code, the Texas Flag Code specifies that the state flag should either be flown below the U.S. flag if on the same pole or at the same height as the U.S. flag if on separate poles.[1]"

Next to Hotel California, Alice is probably the second SEA expat anthem of late 90's....

Archived