US bank robbers on the run in Thailand

Flashermac

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

why didn't you call me a cunt or other such profanity you usually get foul mouthed in such circumstances. i got my facts straight, i know the star spangled banner is about the flag.

Does Thailand have an extradition treaty with the U.S.? That pedo was extradited, right? Some countries have extradition laws regarding certain acts and not others.

The best bet of that couple was to either drive to Canada or drive into Mexico and keep driving. Flying to Bangkok leaves a 'paper trail' with your passport.

Still, one can get 'lost' in Thailand I supposed as long as you don't use hotels or anywhere where you have to present a passport.

If Australia had better national anthems I might be a bit more patriotic. AAF is woeful and Waltzing Matilda embarrassing.

There was one around a few years ago called the The Song of Australia That we used to sing at school that would have made a better national anthem.

Personally I like "This Land is Your Land" best of the US anthems.

Aussie National Anthem

<>

how can you fly a flag above the national anthem/star spangled banner? :dunno:.....did you mean the stars and stripes?

Lazyphil said

why didn't you call me a cunt or other such profanity you usually get foul mouthed in such circumstances. i got my facts straight, i know the star spangled banner is about the flag.

Contradicting yourself there Phil, as I said get your facts right before you even attempt it. I have no pride in going into a battle of wits against an unarmed man.

Guest lazyphil

ok i got in a muddle. i thought the american flag now is called the stars and stripes and the anthem the star spangled banner.

good you managed to engage without blowing up in fury and using naughty words at me :smirk: :)

Archived