Freelancers at Ambassador Food Court

Raven

Has anyone indulged with the freelancers at the Ambassador Food Court? That's near the Ambassador Hotel between Sois 11 and 13.

Is it open after the fire?

I usually go there for Internet in the afternoon and occasionally chat up the girls as they troll for overseas money. I once asked a cute young girl where she worked, and she said "I work here." referring to the beer garden / food court. She looked underage, so I didn't inquire further.

I have seen lots and lots of ladies about in the evening. These woman look a bit different than others in the Sukumvit area. Somehow, more exotic and odd at the same time. What's the deal?

there seem to be a hoard of decent looking gals at the food court and around the Internet cafes....funny, i tend to only go there when i have a date, or have met friends to have a quick bite or beer with, so i never thought of it as a place to go alone to find ladies...but after being approached a few times and smiled at a lot while there with friends, it might be worth a few evenings...i saw a fair number of Indian men getting approached and picked up...there are Russians, other nationalities, and certainly a few katoeys as well.....chok dee

Soibaet - Good observation. That may explain why some of the girls look different than the others in Sukumvit area - they may be Filipino or some other nationality.

My guess is that the girls have their turf and non-Thais would not be welcome in Soi 7 Beer Garden, Angels or many of the other well known freelance venues.

Actually, the Ambassador Beer Garden has always been pretty good. You should keep it in mind for Public Holidays when virtually everything gets shut down. Also good near the end of the month when the bills come due. On such days the place is crawling with freelancers and semi-amateurs. I've met some great ones there.

Archived