Regency Park Hotel, Suk Soi 22

The_Munchmaster

I've just booked into the Regency Park Hotel (Suk Soi 22) for 10 days next month and the rate is Baht 2,413 per night.

I've been staying there a few times a year for the last 7 or 8 years and love the location. But, at almost Baht 2,500 a night, I'm sure there is better value for money to be had in the area? :dunno:

Regency park being manager by Accor hotel group you can expect the service to be better.

(also heard that rooms have been refurbished and put up to Accor standards but I am not sure)

2.5K bht, some months ago there were special promotions for the quite new mercure fortune hotel soi 22 (almost in front of imperial queens park), rooms could be had at 1800 bht, not sure if you can still get these prices.

Rooms were standard mercure rooms so quite confortable except for the bathrooms which were small.

It always has been for me and others I know who have stayed there (Teddy, Zob65), but some board members have said that it isn't.

Someone did suggest that if you paid the full room rate (which I do) it was GF but if you booked online at a discount rate then perhaps it wasn't.

Archived