Tequila Rip-Off...again

elroy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I recall a discussion about this a while back.

Was in the mechanical bull bar in Nana last night (Carnival???). Bought a shot of tequila for one of the dancers at her request. She got a shot of water. Buyer beware.

Regardless of what she drank, it all cost the same. Now for the tough love... she probably thought you were disgusting. It happens. That's a shitty Go Go anyway.

I recall a discussion about this a while back.

Was in the mechanical bull bar in Nana last night (Carnival???). Bought a shot of tequila for one of the dancers at her request. She got a shot of water. Buyer beware.

Regardless of what she drank' date=' it all cost the same. Now for the tough love... she probably thought you were disgusting. It happens. That's a shitty Go Go anyway.[/quote']

Actually, in some bars, NOT all lady drinks are the same price. I seem to recall Tequila and Baccardi Breezers being a bit more expensive.

The bar girls have a quota per month of lady drinks they have to get, am I right?

So i guess it does not really matter what they have as long as its a drink that has been purchased by a punter in the bar.

My only problem is what if the bar girl wants to have a tequila and gets given a water by the mamasan. I am not sure what say the bar girls have into what they are allowd to consume.

But in my own experience in some bars, the girls get right into it and drink shots of sangsom and what every else is the flavour of the night

JungleBunny

I've always enjoyed my nights out with a bunch of girls getting drunk and wild at the same time, and I'm happy to buy the tequilas for it -- but I also understand that they need to stay a little bit sober, at the very least so that they don't end up having to barfine themselves off to the toilet or bed before the nights up! If one or two of 'em needs to pass a round and substitute water, fine with me - but not from the get-go, and not without me agreeing...

Here in HK the FL girls from Thailand and PHI order a margarita in one bar that's basically just juice and ice, it costs about $10 US, and the girl gets $6 back in cash through a chit system... Yeah, it's nonsense to buy the drink, but you're paying for her time and attitude, and renting her space at the bar, not quenching her thirst...

In the OP's scenario, I'd just say sorry and walk, maybe mention that you'd already decided to barfine her, but have to change your mind.

Ah, the irony - to get angry with a hooker because she lied to you! Like speeding tickets at the Indy 500...

[color:red]

"Actually, in some bars, NOT all lady drinks are the same price. I seem to recall Tequila and Baccardi Breezers being a bit more expensive. "

[/color]

When the hell did you start drinking lady drinks?

To the original poster, if you go to go go bars, expect to pay a little extra in other areas to get a piece of ass. And why are you drinking Tequilla? Don't you know some people call that Mexican piss?

Archived