Tequila Rip-Off...again

elroy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well maybe the buyer wants to be in the company of some girls who are keeping up with him in the alcohol intake department. If he thinks he's paying for them to get a bit tipsy (and then maybe paying more after that to get them more tipsy), I guess he should at least know that that's not what's happening.

In Vietnam, it's common knowledge that the lady drinks are just colored sugar water or something -- and that when you pay more it's really for the girl's company. If you ask what they're drinking, they'll say Saigon Tea. They won't BS you and say it's liquor. Lady drinks go for about $3 there.

So you want to force the girls to drink? I'd venture that about half of BGs don't normally drink alcohol. I do not buy drinks for the gals to get drunk, tho' it is fun if they do. I buy drinks because I know that that is their main source of income and one needs to pay them for their time.

Cheers,

SD -- doesn't see the problem here

So you want to force the girls to drink? I'd venture that about half of BGs don't normally drink alcohol. I do not buy drinks for the gals to get drunk, tho' it is fun if they do. I buy drinks because I know that that is their main source of income and one needs to pay them for their time.

Cheers,

SD -- doesn't see the problem here

The problem is the tequila shots are more expensive than the normal LD.

Archived