24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

aha!!!....gotya here, its not all bad back here :) (granted alot here has gone to shit :( )....southwold is a blessed little town. lets hope it never gets chaved out.

If the UK Pound collapses,like some economists think possible,the Thai blokes will be coming up here to bang the Chav girls for 15 quid longtime! :(

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adnams broadside' date=' thats a pint :) [/quote']

Kronenburg 1664,NOW THAT IS A VERY GOOD PINT!

Mind you I did have a pint of Flowers Saturday afternoon which is about as far as my Bitter drinking goes nowadays.

As for "Real Ale"?I'd stop drinking altogether if this warm,flat horrible muck was all that was available. :barf:

Nothing wrong with "modern" Bitters though eg Worthington creamflow,Caffrey's etc.

Anyway back on topic,why is it that down my local pub here in the UK,a lot of the non-smokers,the same very people who drank a toast the day the anti smoking laws came in,insist on spending so much time hanging around the smoking area talking with people? :confused:

You need a few lessons in beer drinking. Kroneburg 1664, Worthington Creamflow, Feckin Caffrey's :yikes::yikes:

Well, Munchy, you and your five mates seem to have huddled together in a group effort to hijack this thread. I hope your irrelevant posts made you all feel a little better.

Some of you might be interested in reading thaivisa.com's Stop Smoking forum, in which smokers, ex-smokers, and non-smokers are helping one another to quit this wickedly addictive drug.

For example:

"I don't think I truly believed that cigarettes were hurting me. My Dad is 86 years old and has smoked all his life. Last week I got the little motorbike almost stuck in the mud. It took a lot more effort than I am used to doing to get it out. It took at least 10 minutes to be able to breathe normally again. I just couldn't catch my breath and was actually afraid that I might die. I think that was the wakeup that I needed. Fear is a great motivator."

"I don't think I truly believed that cigarettes were hurting me. My Dad is 86 years old and has smoked all his life. Last week I got the little motorbike almost stuck in the mud. It took a lot more effort than I am used to doing to get it out. It took at least 10 minutes to be able to breathe normally again. I just couldn't catch my breath and was actually afraid that I might die. I think that was the wakeup that I needed so off I went and bought myself a Harley Davidson, won't get stuck in that bastard. Fear is a great motivator."

Great story Thailien, motivational :thumbup:

Archived