Do you brush your tongue?

unit731

I can only get the front part of my tongue, otherwise the gag reflex kicks in and I might puke.

This gagling is part of cleaning the throat. Just let the gag and puke come. Of course do not do this after having a meal but only in the morning.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol I don't believe you.

Congrats!

But...

I brush my tongue every morning. It's important to brush the back of the tongue too; after all, that part is dirty too.

When I do this I feel like throwing up. I just let "it" come but because my stomach is empty nothing comes out except slimy substance from my throat. This way the throat is cleaned as well.

Good luck!

Is this for real? How many 'brush' their tongue?

Certainly one might surmise from all those large cigars you've been pulling out of peoples arses and smoking from the "24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342 thread" it seems plausible?

I brush my tongue every morning. It's important to brush the back of the tongue too; after all, that part is dirty too.

When I do this I feel like throwing up. I just let "it" come but because my stomach is empty nothing comes out except slimy substance from my throat. This way the throat is cleaned as well.

Good luck!

You mentioned your stomach is empty...So... you brush your teeth *BEFORE* you eat?? Sort of defeats the purpose of brushing your teeth, doesn't it? :dunno:

Good luck!

You mentioned your stomach is empty...So... you brush your teeth *BEFORE* you eat?? Sort of defeats the purpose of brushing your teeth, doesn't it? :dunno:

I indeed brush my teeth BEFORE breakfast!

Why? Because during the hours in the night a lot of dental plaque build up on your teeth. You mouth (including your tongue) ends up smelly in the morning when you awake. And as I consider having breakfast with a smelly mouth, full of bacteria and plaque and a white tongue as DIRTY, I first clean my teeth and tongue!

After breakfast, in fact after every meal, I rinse my mouth with water.

Now let's go on to the next topic: how to clean your dick.

Archived